If Cain wins tonight, what would you think of JDS?

Sickplicity

Blue Belt
Reaction score
People really underrate Cain around here because of how the 1st fight went. I know alotta people have made threads about this, but what if Cain wins tonight?

How about this, he not only wins, but he outstrikes JDS & out grapples him & eventually TKO's him. What would you guys think of JDS?

JDS gets alotta love & I don't blame him, I love JDS, he's humble & has a sick killer instinct. But Cain's a beast too, a beast that's been long forgotten due to injury & losing the title in his first defense.

If Cain wins tonight, I see a 3rd fight happening later down the line. But I'm not gonna count JDS out at all 'cause JDS is the only man to ever beat him.

But what would your thoughts be in this situation?

JDS would be written off as second-rate by the same retards currently doing it to Cain.

I'm pulling hard for Velasquez to win, the way he's been written off is borderline comical.

JDS would be written off as second-rate by the same retards currently doing it to Cain.

I'm pulling hard for Velasquez to win, the way he's been written off is borderline comical.

This, im a huge JDS fan but i have my own doubts coming in tonight.

As a great heavyweight that would probably get another chance.

Oh well. Everyone loses.

Junior is a badass regardless of the outcome.

Both guys will still be great no matter the outcome. Watching their careers take shape, it was obvious these guys were going to be two of the best. They're both good guys that put on exciting fights and usually get the finish. If JDS loses, expect a trilogy fight down the road.

They're the two best HW's in the world unless Overeem can prove otherwise.

I would think he was overrated to begin with and that he had only gotten ahead by fighting cans. Isn't that what we think of every prominent fighter who loses?

People really underrate Cain around here because of how the 1st fight went. I know alotta people have made threads about this, but what if Cain wins tonight?

How about this, he not only wins, but he outstrikes JDS & out grapples him & eventually TKO's him. What would you guys think of JDS?

JDS gets alotta love & I don't blame him, I love JDS, he's humble & has a sick killer instinct. But Cain's a beast too, a beast that's been long forgotten due to injury & losing the title in his first defense.

If Cain wins tonight, I see a 3rd fight happening later down the line. But I'm not gonna count JDS out at all 'cause JDS is the only man to ever beat him.

Depends on how he loses. If he can rock Cain again he will have a great shot at the rubber match if he loses.

Depends how it happens. I am pretty sure we are not going to see Cain outstrike JDS. He may land a good punch, but he's not the boxer JDS is. So a win will be on the ground. We haven't seen JDS fight off his back in the UFC really so perhaps we will learn something tonight.

I just hope for a good fight, from all the fighters. And I wish them good health.

That he was overrated can that was never that good in the 1st place. Hype-train derailed...That's what losing one fight means as far as I'm aware.

Edit
felmmando got there first lol

these guys are truly the best 2 Hw Fighters on the planet. Cain has a great chance to win as does JDS and i like both guys styles just hard to cheer for one or the other. I put my money on Cain but i think it's about a coin flip bet.

That is not happening. Cain is too slow. JDS only loses if Cain can make this a wrestling match.

I agree. Most of them were saying they do not see anyone defeating Cain before the first fight.

JDS could be just a bad match up for Cain, but Cain has more tools and a better cardio.

That is not happening. Cain is too slow. JDS only loses if Cain can make this a wrestling match.

Cain's hands are slower. But otherwise, Cain has a faster pace, especially after the first round.

if he gets outstruck he would lose a lot of face, a guy who is supposed to be a great striker getting beat like that by a wrestler would be a huge embarrassment

Back