If cain split up with wife I dont think he'd...

Aheyor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Be telling the media about it. He is never 1 for excuses and if he did separate from his american wife(not mexican btw) idont think he'd be telling media outlets bout it and blaming it on losing a fight

Cain reminds me so much of fedor, humble, down to earth and never making excuses till the cows come home

Be telling the media about it. He is never 1 for excuses and if he did separate from his american wife(not mexican btw) idont think he'd be telling media outlets bout it and blaming it on losing a fight

Cain reminds me so much of fedor, humble, down to earth and never making excuses till the cows come home

Weird paradox of being humble and literally having the word pride tattoed on his chest.
Not starting the racial/national shit im talking about humble vs pride.

Cain made up an injury when he got murdered in first fight.

Weird paradox of being humble and literally having the word pride tattoed on his chest.
Not starting the racial/national shit im talking about humble vs pride.

Here we go...

You gunna get banned.

yougonget.jpg

what a weird coincidence. An American man marrying an American woman. craziness

cain said after he lost that he had a bad leg.

Yeah, there were no excuses made for the first JDS fight....

if any fighter reminds me for fedor these days its cormier or maybe even gegard

Back