If Cain said that Khabib...

Got GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was "the most talented fighter" he's ever trained with (which he recently said), then where does that leave Daniel Cormier? Someone should tweet Cain and ask him just out of curiosity. I would but I don't use Twitter.

Cain and DC have seen what the eagle does to bears. They don't want no part of that.

Was "the most talented fighter" he's ever trained with (which he recently said), then where does that leave Daniel Cormier? Someone should tweet Cain and ask him just out of curiosity. I would but I don't use Twitter.

Cormier is "the most athletic and explosive fighter" Cain has ever trained with? :icon_chee

Translation Khabib ragdolls both Cain and DC during practice sometimes including bears. :icon_lol: It's a jungle out there, it makes me wonder how we keep from going under.

Cain is just putting a good word for Khabib. Just how Dana says about every upcoming UFC event is the greatest and most crazy to date. Our how every fighter is the most nastiest or whatever, etc.

Throwing people under the bus is fun.

u will know how good they both are when AKA has 3 UFC champions in 2015.

Doesn't matter, Sherdog knows better.

Cain's just overrating Khabib because he's Slavic, and all Slavic fighters are overhyped.

He should come here and spout his nonsense about how good Khabib is. Sherdog will set him straight.

tumblr_lsgig1Iwvo1qh2oyio1_400.gif

khabib_nurmagomedov_2.jpg

Cain is just putting a good word for Khabib. Just how Dana says about every upcoming UFC event is the greatest and most crazy to date. Our how every fighter is the most nastiest or whatever, etc.

Except Cain is not a liar like Dana and he doesn't say that about everyone of his training partner, just Khabib.

Back