If Cain hadn't existed...

I still don’t understand what happened to Roger Huerta.

Dude had all the talent in the world and only a boring wrestler looking to lay on top without doing much damage would give him problems.
Didn't he just fight? (Edit: tapped out by magic toothpick this spring)

He knew he was marketable and wanted more $$$ than the UFC would pay. Lost fights. Wanted to act. That's all she wrote.

Okay but what happened to him. The dude could’ve gone very far
He had more grit than skills. Not to mention that the UFC fed him a lot of newcomers before tossing him in there with Guida, Maynard and Florian.

He went from fighting regional guys to the top of the foodchain, with no in between.

He had more grit than skills. Not to mention that the UFC fed him a lot of newcomers before tossing him in there with Guida, Maynard and Florian.

He went from fighting regional guys to the top of the foodchain, with no in between.

Wel he beat Guida and lost a close split decision to that bore Maynard.

He did lost to Florian who was at the top of his game back in that era.

All decision loses from those two guys though. He def ha the skills to get better and better in the ufc

Yes he was and out of nowhere he just completely dropped off.
He struggled with Guida and lost to K-flo and tried to chase his popularity into a mainstream career. Contract shit. Didn't pan out. Not that mysterious.

He was fun though.

Mexicans eat elote which is mayonnaise with cheese and red pepper powder
It's racist to generalize like that.

Everybody knows mayo is for whites.

But Canelo is ok to eat mayo.

your implying that Mexicans are so xenophobic and racist that it’s not possible to break into that market with out the focuse being on Mexicans. Sad

He struggled with Guida and lost to K-flo and tried to chase his popularity into a mainstream career. Contract shit. Didn't pan out. Not that mysterious.

He was fun though.

After Maynard he left the UFC when he was a growing star. He should never have done that imo.

Kenny Florian has beaten lots of tough fighters. I don’t see what the problem is here.

He was washed up at the time and Aldo could only muster up a decision. Yeah it wasn’t a good fight but nonetheless he wasn’t finished by supposedly one of the best ever.

The dude obviously had skills

It's racist to generalize like that.

Everybody knows mayo is for whites.

But Canelo is ok to eat mayo.
no it isnt because Mexicans arent a race, hence my initial comment when you mentioned Joe Son needed bronzer as if that qualifies being Mexican.

no it isnt because Mexicans arent a race, hence my initial comment when you mentioned Joe Son needed bronzer as if that qualifies being Mexican.
Check your condiments privilege.

If any color is Mexican then why would bronzer even matter, so why are you talking about it? I recommend bronzer for everybody honestly.

Check your condiments privilege
When you say stuff like you did about Joe Son it reinforces the idea that mexicans and latinos are a race, and that is not true and is racist.

When you say stuff like you did about Joe Son it reinforces the idea that mexicans and latinos are a race, and that is not true and is racist.
I think you are racist against bronzer.

That's a problem.

Back