If bryce gets 20% better at striking

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's a world champ for sure, he's striking isn't bad, but it isn't great, still his ground game is better than basically all of the division. If he can get as good on the striking game as ortega in his last fight... Good luck stopping that guy

He's a world champ for sure, he's striking isn't bad, but it isn't great, still his ground game is better than basically all of the division. If he can get as good on the striking game as ortega in his last fight... Good luck stopping that guy
world champ for sure? you really seem him beating volk, holloway, zabit, and ortega? hell no

world champ for sure? you really seem him beating volk, holloway, zabit, and ortega? hell no
If he gets better at striking as i said? Yes why not? If he was as conpetent as ortega ob the feet why would he be such an underdog against this guys, i think i was pretty clear in my thread he needs to work on his stand up:rolleyes:

If he gets better at striking as i said? Yes why not? If he was as conpetent as ortega ob the feet why would he be such an underdog against this guys, i think i was pretty clear in my thread he needs to work on his stand up:rolleyes:
youre saying if he's something that he's not then he would be champ one day... okay, got ya...

i can see him being champ easily.

If Dana is smart he'd know how to market him. Could have the Brett Farve of the UFC in the making.

Fun ta watch scrap but as mentioned I think the Division Tops em out...at current...

Just please let this kid climb the ranks naturally. Hotshot him too early and his confidence could be destroyed

I mean yeah... Fighters evolve, don't you remember ortega when he fought holloway and him now? All im saying is that his skills right now are really good for a prospect duh.
Ortega adding a couple of wrinkles to his game won't stop him from getting butchered by Holloway again.

I know this might be hard to grasp, but fighters can improve.
Yeah, but projecting a high level of improvement for no reason is still pretty silly. If Aaron Pico develops elite striking defense he'll be a P4P level fighter, so what? We have no idea if he can do that or not.

Yeah, but projecting a high level of improvement for no reason is still pretty silly. If Aaron Pico develops elite striking defense he'll be a P4P level fighter, so what? We have no idea if he can do that or not.
I mean yeah, but the whole premisse of my thread was " if he gets better at this part of the game he's champ material" do you desagree with that? If no than you're just hating like a dumbass for attention, not really adding to the discussion.

His striking is decent with good kicks but defensively he has holes even Kevin lee sees. On the ground however he’s a Damian Maia, he almost has a khabib effect when he grapples with his opponents because both fili and Rosa had this thousand yard stare of what the fuck do I do when they get taken down. Little more experience striking and he is title contender material, possibly better jiu jitsu than Ortega

Bryce is easily one of the most overhyped prospect out there. He has good grappling but they're not elite like most people claim. Zabit, Ortega, and Ryan hall would all submit him on the ground.

Volkanovski would easily stop his takedown and beat the shit out of him on the feet. Same with Max Holloway and many other top guys.

His striking is decent with good kicks but defensively he has holes even Kevin lee sees. On the ground however he’s a Damian Maia, he almost has a khabib effect when he grapples with his opponents because both fili and Rosa had this thousand yard stare of what the fuck do I do when they get taken down. Little more experience striking and he is title contender material, possibly better jiu jitsu than Ortega
LOL are you seriously comparing Bryce ground game to Maia? Their skills level is not even in the same universe.

Back