if Brown vs. Condit happens

I like both fighters but I see Condit as a prohibitive favorite.

sorry if this is a repeat thread. If Brown vs. Condit ends up happening who takes it? i got Carlos by TKO in the 2nd

Why isn't Brown fighting wrestlers so that we could see where he really stands IF he'd face GSP??

The natural born killer looking to hunt the immortal, nice but unrealistic, Matt has never face a top 10 and condit has only recently loss to gsp and hendricks and both by decisions

It's a great fight, but I think Condit is ranked too far ahead of him for it to make sense division wise.

Another win for Brown and he should get a top 5 fight IMO.

Condit via tko In round three. Brown is too tough to get finished early. However Carlos is such a beast he would eventually finish him since Brown would stand with him.

I really don't see this as a competitive fight at all. I think Condit takes it any way he fucking wants. Brown is fun to watch but he's beaten a bunch of mid-level WWs.

Condit by TKO 3.

Matt is tough as nails and has a very aggressive style, but Condit has shown he can handle guys who are aggressive pretty well (Diaz, Hardy - both handled very differently but very well). I don't think Matt would KO Condit, but I'm pretty sure Condit can set a pace that even Matt's newfound cardio couldn't match after two rounds.

I'd see Condit pouring it on in the third for a stoppage. Brown lacks Condit's real kryptonite, which is wrestling.

Agreed....Condit handles Brown with relative ease....Brown has nothing for top 7 fighters....nothing....I like him but he is not that good....tough as nails but not that special....in fact very mortal.....

Right, because all you need is toughness to outstrike Jordan Mein, and the reason Brown's been destroying everyone lately is just because he's so tough. If you don't think Matt Brown has high level striking you simply don't understand what you're watching. Brown throws long,tight,fast,powerful and accurate punches and has a long reach that he uses well. Brown is a better boxer than Condit for sure, Condit has much better knees and kicks though.

Carlos is gonna end up 'Chris Lytle-ling' him. Carlos via sub in the 2nd round.

Condit wins this all day, yeah Brown is on a roll but fighting Carlos compared to Pyle is different, Condit by one sided dec

Just Bleed God will smile on this matchup if it is to be.

Does anyone of you remember what happened the last time Condit got matched up with an exciting brawler that would for sure deliver fireworks.

Running man condit will be back in town

Matt Brown 1-2-5

Jonny Hendricks? Kampmann? Delivered 100%.

Now go to bed.

Condit! and it would be allot more one sided then people think

this

i like Brown but he's not on the same level as Condit in any department.
having said that i would love to watch it.

lol at Brown making it to a decision against Condit. I fucking love MB but Condit via whatever he wants 1st rd

condit via diamond cutter. or in another words condit via whatever he wants.

Haha I could see it being condit by decision. He may pursue a similar gameplan to the Diaz fight and piss off some fans. Anyway Carlos could tko or ko brown IMO.

Condit has never been tko'd and matt brown will not be the one to do it.
Condit via late round stoppage. Unanimous decision if a three rounder

He ate Hendricks' semitruck punches and stayed awake, so yeah, I have to agree, Brown isn't going to KO/TKO Condit unless he catches him with something good and just relentlessly pounds until the ref stops it. But even that is highly unlikely.

If this is a 5 round fight, I think Condit takes the decision. If its 3, I think Brown has a chance.

Back