If Both of Their Careers Were to End Right Now Today, Jones or McGregor?

An interesting question. Jones has achieved way more. But popping multiple time may bring him down several notches.

jones is arguably the goat but conor put the sport on an entirely different level. has there been a build up to a jones fight since dc? almost every conor fight delivers

There’s multiple threads showing explicit evidence of Conor cheating. Maybe you meant that he just didn’t get penalized, so it’s easier to overlook.
Threads or facts? I deal in facts only.

Despise both and hate their fanbases. Just here to watch them eat each other

<{Heymansnicker}>

They both have had some great memories throughout their career.

If there's one thing the MMA community loves to do it's to discredit fighters for whatever they can find to fit their agenda. Why do they do it? Well to simply make their favorite fighter look better.

Jon Jones and Mcgregor at their peak were great fighters. Awesome to watch- always entertaining.

Who would be remembered more fondly by MMA fans?

Jon Jones. Arguably the GOAT. One of the most dominating champions ever. Phenom. Multiple drug violations and scandals outside the cage.

Conor McGregor. Never had a doping violation but has been involved multi out of yhd cage shenanigans and lawsuits. Also never defened a belt but undoubtedly the biggest star MMA has seen thus far.

cause of the ped factor im forced to take conor.

Conor elevated the sport to greater heights and made *true* history

Jon Jones. Arguably the GOAT. One of the most dominating champions ever. Phenom. Multiple drug violations and scandals outside the cage.

Conor McGregor. Never had a doping violation but has been involved multi out of yhd cage shenanigans and lawsuits. Also never defened a belt but undoubtedly the biggest star MMA has seen thus far.
tenor.gif

I don't know about you but my own opinion counts for more to me than some judges that have made more bad decisions than i've had wanks(that's a lot), and in my opinion Jones very narrowly lost to Santos(on one leg) and clearly lost to Reyes.
giphy.gif

Sounds like it's about time you have another wank..

Pregnant woman hitter vs old man hitter. What a toss up.

Conor definitely because he did more for the entire sport of mma. MMA is more lucrative now because of Conor. Fighters get paid better because of Conor. The TV deals are the results of Conor. He has actually done more for everyone than Jones who arguably held th sport back.

How is that even a question?

Jones is in GOATs discussion. People will always talk about him like when they talk about other greats. His the rule to measure how good someone is.

Conor made money. His act will fade sooner than later.

Back