If Bisping manages to beat Anderson, will he finally get some respect around here?

Holy shit. Did they just add this fight to the McGregor-Diaz card??

H-BOMB!!!! I doubt it...though I have always liked the Count and think he is a great fighter and good value.

I got lots of respect for Bisping.
17 wins in the UFC and 4 legitimate losses I'm not counting the Wanderlei, Vitor & Chael losses for obvious reasons.
Sure not the stuff legends are made of but certainly a fighter that deserves respect.

Nah

People will say Anderson was old, injured, off his juice and etc etc

I always said if this fight ever happens Bisping wins somehow, I don't know broken leg or something

I think he wins tko 4th tomorrow

I got lots of respect for Bisping.
17 wins in the UFC and 4 legitimate losses I'm not counting the Wanderlei, Vitor & Chael losses for obvious reasons.
Sure not the stuff legends are made of but certainly a fighter that deserves respect.
He got a rough start with his attitude and I became a huge hater after Hamill beat him, was robbed, and Bisping acted like he destroyed Hamill rather than got a gift decision.

He got a rough start with his attitude and I became a huge hater after Hamill beat him, was robbed, and Bisping acted like he destroyed Hamill rather than got a gift decision.

Worst is when people claim that the judges are biased because they're British.

The British judge scored it for Hammill, the two American judges scored it for Bisping.

Probably not. The sad thing is, if not for known drugs cheats Bisping's only loss in his prime would be a split decision against Rashad Evans. Its sad how badly they've affected his career

The sport was riddled with PEDs long before Bisping got into the game. You think he didn't see tons of guys using on his way through low-tier shows?

He didn't enter pro sports w/ a bubble over his head like some fans do.

I completely understand why he gets so much hate, for a long while I couldn't really stomach the guy.

But by contrast Anderson will gain respect if he wins, double standards in action.

Nah. It'll just be like beating Hich Franklin, again. Anderson is not getting any credit other than for fighting w/ a wonky twig. The Spider has set foot in Shamrock country, and there is no turning back, just going deeper into the abyss.

Same here. When he got Hendo'd the pity flipped me and I started to like him.

It's wearing thin these days.

Probably not, this is sherdog, the land of poorly constructed spin. I've got mike, think he's gonna work Anderson at this point, wish I had some spare cash to lay down, great value on bisping imo

I respect him already despite his personality/media issues - doubt general opinions of him will much change but I would give him mad props. Don't think it will happen however.

Bisping...

Over-rated by the Casualcores who only buy what the UFC is selling.

Bisping is a solid fighter who's over-exposed (so to speak). He talks a better game than most, he's good on the mike and on TV, and that keeps him in the limelight. He's easy to feed to the masses.

If he beats Anderson... It'd be a nice feather in his cap. Hey, every win adds to a guy's resume.

if bisping wins, that would probably seal anderson's career. there will definetly be alot of "silva was out of his prime reactions" but for me this would show that bisping has evolved and will definetly get more respect from me (i already respect him though for all the work he is putting in even when not physically that gifted/roided)

Hard not to respect him after the thrashing he gave Cung Le

Back