If bisping loses to a basically 41 year old silva tomorrow should he retire?

It definitley is not do or die for both men. Bisping is expected to lose,and can easily just take another fight. If anderson doesnt look good though,he probably should consider it.

Probably.

Bisping may well lose that glass eye completely if he keeps fighting at this stage

RvW3nyc.gif

41 year old, non tainted Silva beating a Bisping with a crossed i, rather than a dotted i, truly doesn't mean anything.

I've been listening to Suredawggy for a while. It knows everything.

Sherdog should retire the constant " fighter x should retire "

Would you if you could make 500k fighting mid level guys? I wouldn't. Make hay while the sun shines.

If a 41 year old Silva loses tomorrow, should he retire?

Dumb question....the better question is could either loser reach their goals of MW champ...answer is no

I could see him retiring win or lose. It's probably gonna be his biggest payday

Imo, Bisping is still young enough and good enough that this shouldnt matter to him, win or lose, on if he considers retirement. Silva should only consider retirement if he does really awful in there, or just doesnt feel it anymore.

Once you close the door at this level, it's almost impossible to re-open it, might as well keep going while you can.

Your making good money so why retire? As long as his health is still good then he should continue fighting.

Bisping could still pick up some quality paychecks by fighting mediocre fighters in England where he will be gifted decisions

you all are crazy anderson is coming for his belt hes going to clown bisping then get a title shot

I think Bisping should have already retired, he made a ton of money. But if he wants to keep degrading his future health for money or to keep in the spotlight it is up to him.

If he loses to Silva, he'll have his Kenny Florian post UFC 136 moment of enlightenment, when he'll finally realize and accept that his lifelong dream of becoming UFC champion is forever crushed, that the cake he had promised himself throughout the years was a lie all this time. And he will be very sad. Even sadder than Florian since he never even had a shot at the title.

2CNk3mC.jpg

What he does after that, who knows, I'll just make sure to be there to savior every bit of it

a0G0k.gif

Bisping makes a lot of money and I don't think he's too damaged (minus the eye, which I think is just cosmetic). No, he shouldn't retire after losing to a living legend.

Back