If Bisping doesnt win after talking huge amounts of trash on Anderson

Nothing new. Bisping will Bisping and provide the Pre-Fight entertainment, Anderson will Anderson and finish him when it's fight time.

I don't know who I want to win this war. Maybe it will be a double knockout. That will be a gift just short of RR having her ass handed to her.

I see Bisping taking this. The drop off point for an elite fighter who was so dominate like Anderson is massive, he lost his aura, his confidence and everyone who fights him now believes they can win(Diaz clowning him, would that have happened 5 years ago?). When he fought unbeaten most opponents were so intimidated they were beaten before they stepped inside the ring , now everyone wants a shot at him and they believe they can beat him. The Anderson of old is gone and he isn’t coming back even if he does stretch out a decision.

I have a feeling he'll retire win, lose or draw.
No way he retires on a win, he'd probably start campaigning for a title shot. He's made it clear that that's still his goal. If he loses I could see him calling it a day, although he seems like the type that wouldn't want to go out on a loss.

How will it be any different from his other losses? :confused:

MMA fans are mostly douche bags and TS is an example of that

Back