If Bigfoot loses to Overeem he would be 0-4 against the current top 5 and...

Mir is faster when he is lighter but he is pretty slow when he is 260+ pounds ill give you that. Silva is a 280 pound guy. Its impossible to be that big and not be slow.

Yeah he's certainly not fast but people act like he's zombie slow.

Yeah he's certainly not fast but people act like he's zombie slow.

I think a lot of it has to do with his style. In the Browne fight, Travis made him look like a statue, but only because he was picking his shot while Travis was busy pulling his hamstring doing acrobatics.

Even if he beats Overeem i wouldnt look at him like a serious contender. Cain and Cormier obliterated him and JDS is an even worse matchup for him. The slowest HW vs the fastest and most hard hitting? :icon_conf

Cain didn

I wasn't aware he was a contender...

He's a top ten Heavyweight but contender? Cain, Overeem, Werdum, and Cormier are contenders. Not Bigfoot, Mir, Struve, Hunt, Nog, etc.

Mir isn't a contender? gtfo with that shit. Of course he is, he just lost a title fight to the champion.

Bigfoot was never a TOP HW. That was something Fedor fans made up to make themselves feel better that he got mauled by him.

Browne would have beat him if it wasnt for the fluke injury

nobody has said hes a contender for the belt. those 4 guys youve noted are above the rest of the division & until they get injured, busted for roids, or drop to LHW, that is your "in the mix" for heavies

Bigfoot was never a TOP HW. That was something Fedor fans made up to make themselves feel better that he got mauled by him.

Browne would have beat him if it wasnt for the fluke injury

Browne couldn't even beat Kongo.

Browne would have easily beaten Bigfoot if his knee didn't go out. The speed difference in that fight was too noticeable right off the bat.

Browne is a beast, hope he makes a good comeback

He's not a contender, but he's a solid top 10 and has a pretty good skillset. In HW, there's such a drop off in overall skill between 1-5 and 6-10 it's crazy.

That's true. The drop in skill from 1-5 to 6-10 is probably bigger at HW than in any other division.

Back