If Biden wins, should Trump's wall/fence be taken down?

The wall just got 10ft LONGER

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Biden administration to resume border wall construction as crisis worsens

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-administration-to-resume-border-wall-construction-as-crisis-worsens

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...r-resume-border-wall-levee-work-on-rio-grande

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has resumed construction on 13.4 miles of levee in the Rio Grande Valley, which were left unfinished after President Biden signed an executive order on his first day in office pausing construction on the southern border.

The Department of Homeland Security announced last month that it was taking steps to repair the Rio Grande Valley's flood barrier system, after the Trump administration made holes in the structure to make way for the border wall.

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers confirmed in a statement to The Hill that the construction has officially resumed.

"In support of CBP's border infrastructure program, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has resumed DHS-funded design and construction support on approximately 13.4 miles of levee in the Rio Grande Valley that were partially excavated or at various levels of construction when work on the wall was paused for review," Major Grace Geiger, Deputy Director of Public Affairs at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, said in a statement...

No doubt. Trump is great at appointing a judge that someone told him to nominate. He’s great at signing executive orders that someone else wrote. When it comes to working with others to hammer out a deal he’s awful. You would think a guy who “wrote” a book called “Art of the Deal” would have at least a little skill in negotiating but somehow he does not.

Was his ghost writer willing to negotiate for him?

Much better to lure kids over with promises of free entry and free shit, then throw them in cages when they get here.

The wall just got 10ft LONGER

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Biden administration to resume border wall construction as crisis worsens

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-administration-to-resume-border-wall-construction-as-crisis-worsens
FMo1lEW.gif

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...r-resume-border-wall-levee-work-on-rio-grande

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has resumed construction on 13.4 miles of levee in the Rio Grande Valley, which were left unfinished after President Biden signed an executive order on his first day in office pausing construction on the southern border.

The Department of Homeland Security announced last month that it was taking steps to repair the Rio Grande Valley's flood barrier system, after the Trump administration made holes in the structure to make way for the border wall.

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers confirmed in a statement to The Hill that the construction has officially resumed.

"In support of CBP's border infrastructure program, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has resumed DHS-funded design and construction support on approximately 13.4 miles of levee in the Rio Grande Valley that were partially excavated or at various levels of construction when work on the wall was paused for review," Major Grace Geiger, Deputy Director of Public Affairs at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, said in a statement...
They literally made a hole in a flood barrier for Big Titty Trump’s publicity stunt?

wow, just wow

You bumped this old thread to post an article that you didn’t even read?

Normally I would say “you’re better than this” but naw… I’m just gonna go with “no comment”

Biden resumed wall construction. Cope harder.

Haven’t seen you try this hard since they released the Flynn transcripts and you insisted that they exonerated him

giphy-downsized.gif

Imagine believing they would justify stop securing our national border...

For gods sake, read. They're still working on it, it's just not out in the open/putting up hundreds of miles of wall like under trump. In a decade, it will be a normal part of government spending as it always was (before trump gave you girls ptsd)

https://www.newsweek.com/what-biden...rting-construction-trumps-border-wall-1581707

You bumped this old thread to post an article that you didn’t even read?

Normally I would say “you’re better than this” but naw… I’m just gonna go with “no comment”
He did read it but it was Faux News.

Imagine believing they would justify stop securing our national border...

For gods sake, read. They're still working on it, it's just not out in the open/putting up hundreds of miles of wall like under trump. In a decade, it will be a normal part of government spending as it always was (before trump gave you girls ptsd)

https://www.newsweek.com/what-biden...rting-construction-trumps-border-wall-1581707
For the parts where funds were actually appropriated by Congress, there isn’t much choice in the matter. Biden did cancel Trump’s illegal funding maneuver, and said he’d stop confiscating private land.

The funding for the wall won’t be in the next budget anymore. This is literally much ado about nothing.

For the parts where funds were actually appropriated by Congress, there isn’t much choice in the matter. Biden did cancel Trump’s illegal funding maneuver, and said he’d stop confiscating private land.

The funding for the wall won’t be in the next budget anymore. This is literally much ado about nothing.

Like I said, in 10 years, border security will be funded as usual. Democrats just need some time to recover from their ptsd.

Like I said, in 10 years, border security will be funded as usual. Democrats just need some time to recover from their ptsd.
I think by next year people will forget about the wall, just like they forgot about Trump’s nonexistent health plan.

He did read it but it was Faux News.
It looks like the article has been heavily edited. I read it right when @bobgeese posted and it had a heavy slant that Biden was pressured into continuing to build the wall and only made a brief mention of the levee being repaired. Chad Wolf's comments to Fox in Bob's Newsweek article mirror the quotes that were attributed to reporting and no person in particular.

Back