If Biden wins, should Trump's wall/fence be taken down?

Sure feels like Biden has the lead, at least based on media sources but we’ve been wrong before. Depends if Biden wants to further alienate wall supporters or try to bring hem over to his views. I think if he wants to gain supporters, he’ll have to handle it delicately.

Sherdog should make you pass an IQ test before creating a thread

i think it's safe to assume that Biden is more likely to win this election than Trump. Trump's base doesn't seem to have that 2016 energy and the Covid mess, in my opinion, is the last nail on the coffin to Trump's political career. Biden is far from perfect, but we all know people are voting more for the Democratic party than for Biden himself.

If Biden does indeed win, should Trump's wall, or whatever has been built so far, be taken down?

No. But we should have big brass letters spelling "BIDEN" built on top at one mile intervals.... <BC1>

i think it's safe to assume that Biden is more likely to win this election than Trump. Trump's base doesn't seem to have that 2016 energy and the Covid mess, in my opinion, is the last nail on the coffin to Trump's political career. Biden is far from perfect, but we all know people are voting more for the Democratic party than for Biden himself.

If Biden does indeed win, should Trump's wall, or whatever has been built so far, be taken down?

Are the great numbers the number of dollars he stole from the military to fund it? {<huh}

No.

The idea of "just do the opposite if the guy you don't like" is a dangerous and useless way to lead.

Money wise, it wouldn't make sense.

As a symbolic gesture.........It might actually happen lol.

xxberlin-wall-archive-superJumbo.jpg
Not quite the same thing but funny post. :D

@TheComebackKid what do you think of DeSean Jackson pushing the Hebrews were/are actually black not Jews?
The white European jews converted sometime in the middle ages. Ethopians might trace their origins back to biblical times but back then they probably weren't so "black".

Considering the Obama administstion built they're own barriers across the border, no. Maybe as a PR stunt, but that's about it.

Places like Sherdog and reddit have an extremely outspoken and vocal group of anti Trump folks. In the real world not so much. There is the public and then there is the voting public.

The Dems will be punished for what's been happening. Where we stand I think Trump still beats Biden. I think it's a closer race now though and things can change. At least for the time being Trump is still likely doing two terms.

Let's not forget Biden has been hiding. The left loons call Trump bunker boy while Biden is literally in hiding. Once Trump gets on him, he will have a hard time not losing his shit

Places like Sherdog and reddit have an extremely outspoken and vocal group of anti Trump folks. In the real world not so much. There is the public and then there is the voting public.

The Dems will be punished for what's been happening. Where we stand I think Trump still beats Biden. I think it's a closer race now though and things can change. At least for the time being Trump is still likely doing two terms.

Let's not forget Biden has been hiding. The left loons call Trump bunker boy while Biden is literally in hiding. Once Trump gets on him, he will have a hard time not losing his shit
<{Heymansnicker}>

Well, illegal border crossings have increased every year, so Trump’s policies and the big, beautiful wall clearly aren’t working. Might as well keep it, though, it’s only like 9 miles long.

Of course it won’t. Democrats understand border security is important. They’re just currently using Hispanics.

You actually think it's safe to assume Biden wins over Trump? That was the first flaw in your OP.
Trump is +145 in Vegas last time I checked. So you put a hundy on Trump to win you get 145 back. If you think Trump will win put some money on it.

Back