If Biden is elected what do you think is going to happen?

My fear is that he's going to get bullied into radical policy change due to the loudest voices on twitter and the like. And society as we know it is going to go full warp speed into self destruction as this direction is bound to give birth to civil conflict.

What we need right now, is a sane voice to come in heavy handed and tell everyone to calm the fuck down and come to the table with a rational voice instead of outrage.

So we need Biden? Thanks for agreeing with us

This, and thank god.

In more specific terms, we'll return to a policy of longterm deficit reduction and a tax policy in which the very rich pay more, not less, than the middle class.

Beyond that, it's anyone's guess. We'll definitely have a more green-friendly energy policy and an EPA that is less openly hostile to the environment.
^ Notice how this guy (The forums largest communist and anarchism supporter) is basically giddy at the thought of raised taxes.

CNN will be the only channel played on tv

In reality he will bring respect back to the office, lies will no longer be commonplace. He will read his daily security briefings. America will be somewhat sane again

Yeah, he'll bring respect back by telling Black people what they need to do to be genuinely black. Then he'll say that his VP pick was the first intelligent, well spoken, attractive Black Female politician kinda like he did with Obama becoming President.

Then he can go back to sexually assaulting women Bill Clinton style like he did to Tara Reade. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi can once again dismiss the allegations with a simple "I know him".

But no lies. No sir. He's done with those after such whoppers like - "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship…ended up in the top half of my class." or that the sweet fib that he "graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school" and was the “outstanding student in the political science department.”

I'm from Northeast Pennsylvania and after losing two Grandfathers to "Black Lung" Biden can choke on a d*ck for lying and falsely asserting that his ancestors toiled for 12 hours a day mining coal in PA.

But yeah, Biden will magically stop being Biden once he finally becomes President. Sure thing bud.

576203.jpg

Trump will call bullshit/fakenews on the election......He will throw a tantrum on twitter that will motivate his base to protest and do a lot of crazy tantrum shit until the inauguration.

Once out ,(I think he will leave peacefully most likely), Biden is gonna do the same old Mainstream policies that don't do much when it comes to Class inequality......He will use Obamacare as a prop, to show he is working on the country but the shitty improvements to Obamacare improvements won't be enough....Then he will focus way too much on fucking race and just not give a fuck about class inequality, while corporations grow stronger and stronger by the day....

Still tho, his presidency would be much better than trump.

Well, one thing Biden being elected might save us from having more riots by a bunch of soy boy pussies who can't take an L. I can't even imagine the mayhem liberals will cause if Trump gets re-elected. Imagine having to watch these losers on TV spilling their soy while screaming at the air for a 2nd time.

Yeah, he'll bring respect back by telling Black people what they need to do to be genuinely black. Then he'll say that his VP pick was the first intelligent, well spoken, attractive Black Female politician kinda like he did with Obama becoming President.

Then he can go back to sexually assaulting women Bill Clinton style like he did to Tara Reade. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi can once again dismiss the allegations with a simple "I know him".

But no lies. No sir. He's done with those after such whoppers like - "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship…ended up in the top half of my class." or that the sweet fib that he "graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school" and was the “outstanding student in the political science department.”

I'm from Northeast Pennsylvania and after losing two Grandfathers to "Black Lung" Biden can choke on a d*ck for lying and falsely asserting that his ancestors toiled for 12 hours a day mining coal in PA.

But yeah, Biden will magically stop being Biden once he finally becomes President. Sure thing bud.

Worlds and I mean worlds better than Trump. 4 more months. 100% fact that Trump will dispute the election results and hopefully he goes out kicking and screaming

I find myself back in the “can’t retire ever” category. That’s what.

Also, we’ll likely be in another war within the first two years. Obama and Biden loved blowing shit up

So we need Biden? Thanks for agreeing with us

Did I not just say that Biden is going to get absolutely bullied because he lacks the bravery to stand up to fringe and loud voices on twitter and say "no"?

k thanks for not being able to read.

Do you think he is going to give reparations to all blacks?

Do you think he is going to burn more history and pretend slavery never existed?

Do you think the coronavirus is gonna dissapear?

Trumps not our savior and neither is Joe Biden. Only we, Americans, can fix this country.

First step is stop trying to burn it down and stop shooting and killing kids.

Sorry im living in lala land. Ima go join Phoenix Jones.

Democrats obviously believe that if they win they can reign in the manufactured outrage they've created over the past four years that has spiraled out of control over the past few months and bring things back to the status quo. They can't and things will continue to get worse.

• When has Biden ever mentioned anything about reparations, ever?
  • He was VP for 8 years, what history did he pretend didn't exist about slavery?
  • He was VP for 8 years, what did he do in that time to think he is anything other than a war mongering clown?
First step for you is to stop with this protesting in America is the worse thing ever nonsense. We have bombed the shit out of the middle east for 20 years. How many kids have been killed as a result of our non-stop war?

Libya has open market slave trading thanks partially to Biden. How come you don't care about those kids?

pearl clutch harder.

Democrats obviously believe that if they win they can reign in the manufactured outrage they've created over the past four years that has spiraled out of control over the past few months and bring things back to the status quo. They can't and things will continue to get worse.

pearl clutch harder.
Trump is gonna win but if Biden somehow does he is gonna do stimulus checks for black people. At that point guess i gotta hit the tanning salon then.

Your two Presidential candidates ladies and gentleman. <{ByeHomer}>
Trumps the asshole sexist pedophile person we know. Biden is the asshole sexist pedophile person we also know. No matter who wins, Pussys getting grabbed.

Do you think he is going to give reparations to all blacks?

Do you think he is going to burn more history and pretend slavery never existed?

Do you think the coronavirus is gonna dissapear?

Trumps not our savior and neither is Joe Biden. Only we, Americans, can fix this country.

First step is stop trying to burn it down and stop shooting and killing kids.

Sorry im living in lala land. Ima go join Phoenix Jones.

Biden will buy a small resort and take all of his vacations there charging the Secret Service and others the full rate to stay there so it will be fully paid off and a sweet place to retire in 2025.

Not only do I pay more than the middle class earns, I’m also sure that I pay a higher effective tax rate than the average middle class person.

That's because your kinda wealthy, not actually wealthy. You have to grow through that stage to get the lower tax level.

Assad will the the Gaddafi treatment destroying Syria and you'll finally get your war with Iran. Which is what Clinton was being out in place to do. But Trump through a massive spanner in works, as for all his faults and back tracking on promises has stood his ground pretty well on foreign policy. Which what this all boils down to at the end of the day. If he had just played ball like Bush and Obama did, or agreed to follow the plan set out for the Clinton administration that was supposed to be a foregone conclusion, then most of this TDS, Orange Man Bad stuff wouldn't be happening

- Obama's net worth will double

- Illegal immigrant explosion

- National debt will increase at least 25%

- The Deep State escapes accountability

Unfortunately trump will be able to cause chaos and death with Covid misinformation regardless of if he's president or not, that shipped sailed in 2016. Trump's misinformation campaign has cost the lives of 10s of thousands of Americans, along with trillions of dollars in more debt.

But Biden will be MUCH better for foreign relations and on the race issue--simply by not being an a-hole. He'll listen to his experts and lead from behind, which is the exact opposite of what we have now.

As for reparations, he'll probably punt on that, although I would like to see it addressed. I'm not sure why so many white Americans are anti-justice. This isn't about giving $$ to people simply because they're "black." It's about giving a settlement to the families of people the government violated.

Unfortunately trump will be able to cause chaos and death with Covid misinformation regardless of if he's president or not, that shipped sailed in 2016. Trump's misinformation campaign has cost the lives of 10s of thousands of Americans, along with trillions of dollars in more debt.

But Biden will be MUCH better for foreign relations and on the race issue--simply by not being an a-hole. He'll listen to his experts and lead from behind, which is the exact opposite of what we have now.

As for reparations, he'll probably punt on that, although I would like to see it addressed. I'm not sure why so many white Americans are anti-justice.
How much did the Irish get in reparations?

Nobody currently alive in America was ever a slave or ever owned a slave.

Should every single black person get reparations or only the ones who live in poverty? What about mixed race? Where should the money come from?

Back