If Benson was never champ and Frankie fought Nate, who'd win?

I don't think they were interested in fighting eachother because of Gracie relations.

Frankie would take Nate down at will.He has excellent MMA wrestling.

Frankie would have done pretty much the same thing bendo did to him with more takedowns and less knockdowns.

I think Frankie would be able to mix his striking with take downs and win a decision.

I've said before as a Nate Diaz fan I'll rather him fight Edgar instead of Bendo leading up to their rematch because I think Nate matches up well against Edgar

Nate would have TKO'd Frankie. Probably in the second round.

Frankies pitter-patter-zero-power punching style would have no effect on Diaz.

Actually its the opposite... the Diaz brothers cant outstrike guys with good footwork plus Frankie is amazing at getting inside and out pretty quickly, Nate wouldve been outclassed everywhere.

Am I the only one that finds it ironic that someobody would say one fighter has a zero power pitter patter punching style while defending a Diaz brother? Anyway, this kid is clearly ill-informed and yet another nut hugger

It be hard for Frankie to get inside. Nate is so much taller and longer. Frankie, was the smallest 155er on roster. Nate prob gets the UD if to fight.

Same fight, less one-sided domination, and no attacks to the legs (which were brilliant by Benson).

It be hard for Frankie to get inside. Nate is so much taller and longer. Frankie, was the smallest 155er on roster. Nate prob gets the UD if to fight.

Guida, bendo and Stevenson were all able to get inside on Nate.

Edgar by UD

That's what Nate's nuthuggers thought on fighting Bendo.... lol just sayin

The biggest difference would be the leg kicks which really helped Bendo get the win. Nate got some skinny ass legs and still gets swept to the ground when he checks the kicks. Edgar vs. Diaz would be a more competitive fight in my opinion.

Frankie by UD. The Diaz's will always struggle against high level MMA wrestlers, especially ones that can effectively mix up their takedowns with their striking, which Frankie does very well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back