If Bendo loses to Cerrone tomorrow, do you think the UFC will cut him?

Benson could lose his next 3 fights and they wouldn't cut him.

I won't be shocked if Cerrone wins but I believe Benson will earn the decision in a close much needed 5 round fight.

It's a 3 round fight.

Nope, even though that would make him 2-6 in his last 8 in my book.

No. He's still one of the best LWs in the world. Losing to Cerrone is nothing for anyone to be ashamed of.

I think Benson out works cowboy like he did in the past...Cerrones awesome, but stupid he is fighting so soon,,,99% of fighters look like crap fighting so soon...

Seeing as only 3 fighters have ever had faster turnarounds in the modern era, and those three guys have a combined 5-1 record when fighting twice in two weeks or less, I'd say that figure is grossly inaccurate. If anything Cerrone's chances are increased. He's only had to stay on weight the last two weeks, whereas Benson just had another notoriously bad looking weight cut.

Well he is the LW goat. before anyone argues BJ had a shit resume next to Bensons, despite him being one of my favorites.

don't think he's at risk for being cut if he loses to cerrone, However i do think it'll be on the Table if he loses again after that.

Well he is the LW goat. before anyone argues BJ had a shit resume next to Bensons, despite him being one of my favorites.

BJ did not have a "shit resume" compared to Benson's. Different times in the division, and how many of Bendo's wins have looked nearly as dominant as any of BJ's high profile wins?

The majority of this site hates Bendo so much it's almost hilarious. Get over it, I'm not a bible dude either, but the guy is a warrior.

So he loses to the champ and the current contender and you think he'd be cut? Well, it would be insane to do so. Bendo can be placed in s number of good matchups yet.

Bendo has done better numbers than Shields, Fitch and Okami; he was also actually UFC champ at a time. Not to mention he's much more entertaining than those previous guys (I'm not the biggest fan of a couple of his fights, but that's just being honest).

If Bendo loses to Cerrone tomorrow, do you think the UFC will cut him?

i don't think so, but it wouldn't surprise me. the ufc's history of cutting people that don't deserve it is well documented.

Um no. He's a former champ, he's rarely in a truly boring fight, he's staying regardless.

Back