If Bellator is the second best MMA organization now, there is a huge gap between it and UFC imo

so many ZUFFA ZOMBIES getting cucked by dana in this thread it's sad
5nZdWD.gif

Are pays for fighters pre determined before a fight happens? If so, what happens if an event performs poorly? UFC still pays the fighters per their contract.

If they are successful fighters they get a share of the revenue as well.

Unless the Fertitas were fibbing the numbers the massive $55 million invested in the beginning before they ever turned a profit shows that immense amount of risk and stress they put on to build this organization. Not to mention getting in front of politicians to have the sport legalize in many different states.

The fact they still suggest the staff of the UFC "exploits" fighters that sign voluntary contracts is just an insult at best.

Bellator has to have all of there best fighters on one card to match a UFC card like 235. Even that wouldn't beat out UFC 235.

Bellators production is just as good as the ufc. It's just different.

I think they're doing alot better than they were a couple years ago. The roster is alot smaller too.

Meh not really. It was it's barely out of reach anymore. They have some great names. Douglas lima is shit hot.

Maybe start watching some more bellator. Rory and moose are top quality fighters. So is lima. And the friere bros.

So cute. Can't argue so you try to claim what I said and what I didn't.

Kid, you are the one who couldn't talk about any issues I noted. SO all you can do is try to run away.
go for it, kid.
No one cares about your asinine opinion. It is easy to spot though. If Dana said it, you agree with him.

Argue with what, Boomer? All you’re talking about is lol Dana sux. Nobody gives a shit and Coker has been called out a ton as well. Anyone that high up in any organization will be a shit head. It’s how you get and stay in that position.

Keep on deflecting while bellators ratings fall faster than your brain cells after one of your paint huffing sessions. So bellator is doing fine with shit ratings, an unhappy media giant, pico and mvp looking mid tier at best, and rumors for sale are running wild? No, but god damn those interim known belts and Conor are doing more damage.

Who in the US gives a fuck about Dazn? Never mind, you won’t answer anything just post about Dana more. Nice talk Boomer. Now that I recall you’ve been a long time Sherdog glue sniffer. Good luck with that. Happy fapping to your Scott Coker shrine. Go post another rant about Dana in response so you can have the last word.

Last edited:
Argue with what, Boomer? All you’re talking about is lol Dana sux. Nobody gives a shit and Coker has been called out a ton as well. Anyone that high up in any organization will be a shit head. It’s how you get and stay in that position.

Keep on deflecting while bellators ratings fall faster than your brain cells after one of your paint huffing sessions. So bellator is doing fine with shit ratings, an unhappy media giant, pico and mvp looking mid tier at best, and rumors for sale are running wild? No, but god damn those interim known belts and Conor are doing more damage.

Who in the US gives a fuck about Dazn? Never mind, you won’t answer anything just post about Dana more. Nice talk Boomer. Now that I recall you’ve been a long time Sherdog glue sniffer. Good luck with that. Happy fapping to your Scott Coker shrine. Go post another rant about Dana in response so you can have the last word.
Keep trying to ignore all turmoil I posted about UFC.
Try to suck up to Dana some more, it is not really helping your case.

All you can talk about Bellator is like an UFC schill comparing ratings like it tells the whole story.
But you can't respond to the amount of interim belts, undeserving fighters receiving title shots and everything else that UFRC does poorly.
In your head, their HW and LHW divisions are deep as fuck.

Kid, get a grip.
Every organization has its issues. UFC is no different.

Shill detector going off like crazy.

Shill detector going off like crazy.

I'm not shilling anything unless I'm getting paid for it. I like you so Im not going to go in on you, but you seemed to be confused. Your buddy is too busy sucking off Coker and putting up strawmen everywhere when all I've stated were obvious facts. I watch Bellator, I watch ONE, I watch RIZIN, and everything in between. If YAMMA came back id be watching that shit too. Dude just makes 0 sense. Yes, the UFC has an issue with its interim fights, Dana is a cuck and blah blah, but this guy refuses and even calls facts like ratings irrelevant so he can shit post about how much he hates Dana and Conor. If thats your boy, let him fight his own battles and look stupid; I was done with him anyway. He's too ignorant to realize Bellator is close to being belly up.

But if any UFC employee wants to toss me a few bucks to shit post and shill, slide into my DMs.

Lmao rekt

Bellator 217 had a regional level fighter, Steven Graham, main eventing their card. That should tell everyone just how awful Bellator is and how awful their executive decision making is. H_ll, on the prelims, Bellator had a 2-6 female fighter on the card. So what exactly is making Bellator number 2 ahead of One Championship besides the DAZN deal? LFA and Cage Warriors have better match ups than Bellator does.

The level of competition on last night's cards proved they just don't have the depth yet. Champions and top 5 fighters could beat alot of UFC's, maybe

Bellator has a bigger oarent company I wish that they really invest into the sport and grow Bellator. Would be good for the UFC to have some actual competition

Bellator 217 had a regional level fighter, Steven Graham, main eventing their card. That should tell everyone just how awful Bellator is and how awful their executive decision making is. H_ll, on the prelims, Bellator had a 2-6 female fighter on the card. So what exactly is making Bellator number 2 ahead of One Championship besides the DAZN deal? LFA and Cage Warriors have better match ups than Bellator does.
So Bellator is bad for what I bolded first, but ONE is better when they do the same thing for almost half of their events?

ONE is just smoke and mirrors hiding a very regional level promotion.

Imo there is always going to be a significant gap but it's slowly closing and they seem to be finding their niche with the whole grand prix thing. I also think Bellator WW division is right on par or close to the UFC WW division.

List of champions.

Heavyweight- Ryan bader
Light hw- Ryan bader
Middle weight- gegard mousassi
Welterweight- Rory McDonald
Lightweight- Michael Chandler
Featherweight- Patricio freire
Bantam- darion coldwell

Man. Watch bellator ffs. Arguably four of their divisions are on par with the ufc.

We need to rid this place of shills like this.

This is Bellator, instead of having say James Gallagher vs A.J. McKee, Bellator's decision makers gave us James Gallagher vs regional fighter Steven Graham as a main event. Bellator has many matchups they can make, but as long as Scott Coker is running Bellator, intriguing fights will happen here and there, but a bunch of squash matches will always be Scott Coker's main priorities. He's ran Bellator that way since he was named Bellator's President. Bellator needs to worry about One Championship and Cage Warriors and the PFL before even thinking about being the number two MMA organization.

This is Bellator, instead of having say James Gallagher vs A.J. McKee, Bellator's decision makers gave us James Gallagher vs regional fighter Steven Graham as a main event. Bellator has many matchups they can make, but as long as Scott Coker is running Bellator, intriguing fights will happen here and there, but a bunch of squash matches will always be Scott Coker's main priorities. He's ran Bellator that way since he was named Bellator's President. Bellator needs to worry about One Championship and Cage Warriors and the PFL before even thinking about being the number two MMA organization.
<36>

Back