If Bellator is the second best MMA organization now, there is a huge gap between it and UFC imo

You can only surpass the UFC by having the better roster, or at least being convincing at that.

Fedor vs Bader, Tito vs Chuck are fights that make Bellator closer to wwe than to the UFC. More drama than high-level fighting.

Bellator seems nicer to their fighters though, so it's cool they're offering an alternative to some talented dudes who had enough of the UFC. Mousasi is the real deal.

Why would Tito vs Chuck have any impact on Bellator and make it close to wwe?

NFL football has the largest fanbase and popularity of any sport in North America.

i don't really watch other sports so i wasn't sure.

it must be that college football fans seem more enthusiastic and rabid compared to the NFL fans that makes it seem bigger to me.

i don't really watch other sports so i wasn't sure.

it must be that college football fans seem more enthusiastic and rabid compared to the NFL fans that makes it seem bigger to me.
That quite true. Different fanbase but massively enthusiastic.

Don't forget DADA 5000 vs Kimbo in Bellashit. DADA almost died in that fight. It wasn't that long ago

Bellator’s a dark horse. Give it time

it sounds like you mostly care about the flashy WWE stuff for TV
rory beat twood
mousasi would beat whittaker
bader would beat 90% of UFC LHW and HW
aaron pico the future MMA GOAT

bellator has plenty of of great fighters and that's really all that should matter for MMA
thats the old rory, now he's a shell of his former self. Mousasi is a great fighter but aside from his win over weidman who did he really beat to make you think he'd beat whittaker? Bader wont become champion so it doesnt really matter. Aaron Pico just lost to a bum lol.

Sure... but the ufc should not take the competition lightly. The ufc is going backwards in fightcards, comentators and overall product. Bellator is acquiring some interesting fighters all the time and things are improving little by little. Sure they are still cheesy as fuck but they wont be swallowed by the ufc with Viacom being next to them.

So ratings are irrelevant?

A lack of talent in divisions is irrelevant?

All your heavily backed fighters (Pico, MVP, Fedor, et al) looking like bums irrelevant?

Having your juggernaut owner Viacom not wanting to invest in you is irrelevant?

Backing and partnership of a failed network that overpaid for Canelo and other rights and are hemorrhaging money is irrelevant? But a few people taking breaks and interim titles are more important to you than all of the above? Damn.

Yeah, you dont seem too business savy. Thanks for trying tho. Seems like you just have a hate boner for Dana.

Lol at DAZN being a failed network. They’ve been available in the U.S. for less than a year, meanwhile they’re well established in many other markets, including carrying the UFC in some.

Revealed preference; people wouldn't even be going out of their way in the first place to talk about bellator if it was not getting more market presence (like making comparison threads like these).

Last edited:
What exactly in your opinion, has Bellator built for the long run? DAZN is an utter flop and failure in every sense of the word and rumors are running wild from credible sources of Viacom wanting to sell Bellator. They're talent starved in most of their divisions and their hype products have all looked like shit lately. Their champs are over 50% UFC vets, and a LHW that always folded to the top fighters is their HW king. Their ratings have also been super underwhelming for more than a year now.

DAZN is a flop in the US and big elsewhere. Everyone knows that. Everyone but you lol

I stream so idc

Gap got much smaller imo. I think the bellator champs could all be top 5 UFC

You're talking interim belts and fucking who likes Coker more than Dana. You literally said ratings and lack of talent were irrelevant. Please, go debate someone on your level.

Thanks for the laugh tho. Keep talking popularity contests and go make a Dana hate thread.

9bgcpc.jpg

So cute. Can't argue so you try to claim what I said and what I didn't.

Kid, you are the one who couldn't talk about any issues I noted. SO all you can do is try to run away.
go for it, kid.
No one cares about your asinine opinion. It is easy to spot though. If Dana said it, you agree with him.

Back