If Askren was bigger could he beat Jones?

Not a chance. Askren wouldn't get to grapple with Jones due to how well he uses his reach, and as mind-blowing as Askren's striking is I don't think he could hang with Jones.

A wrestling match would be more interesting.

If brock was smaller could he beat cejudo?

b89e4a68b62e608a319db2529b2e57ed087b48607afae5c4a2ba3f6ca7bbbea3.jpg

TS name match the Thread !

Again....

I think it is a ridiculous question. Slow TS day? WTF!

If my grandma had balls would she be my grandpa?

If the dog wouldn't have stopped to shit could he have caught the rabbit. I despise "what if" situations.

Probably not. Askren shoots his takedowns by bending at his waste (the same way DC does) the just raises up to look for a bodylock. Jones himself is pretty damn good from the tie-up position, enough that he could keep the fight standing long enough to outstrike Funky

Nobody beats jbj bud. People ben sayin what ifs or he would lose to tthis guy... But JBJ will prove youre not even close all day long he is the goatest

DC is a more accomplished wrestler (freestyle at least) with better standup and Jones easily dismantled him twice.

Jones would elbow to his head from the bottom. and cause a cut.

Holy crap some sherdogers are getting more stupid every day !!! How about : If Trump would be a 115 girl and Lesnar would be 50 years older and a 95er girld - what would be the chances that a 125er ronda would beat both off them by armbar in the first rd. ???

No he still wouldn't beat Jones, but we all know he'd talk about it.

Back