If Apple bought the UFC

There will be rematches upon rematches and they'll promote it as if it's the first time those fights are happening.

They would make a big promotional push on behalf of Roy Nelson, because he's white and has no sharp corners.

There will be rematches upon rematches and they'll promote it as if it's the first time those fights are happening.

And this would happen:

iPhone-5-waiting-in-line.jpg

The new I-phone 26 is now available.

shots of espresso after each round!

They would sue all the other promotions and claim they invented MMA!

The UFC would be renamed to the iFC 2.0, the Octagon would be renamed to the iCtagon 2.0; redesigned to be 100% white and bugged with cameras for a better viewing experience 'at home'.

Fighter sponsorships would be banned and the iFC's internal management would be contracted to a different company in Taiwan.

I look forward to iFC 172.0 this weekend!

No amount of money in the world can help a big organization like the UFC if they don't have the right people handling it. You need a good group of people around you who knows what their doing to run it smoothly.

You would have to buy UFC173.1 and upgrade to UFC173.2 before it let you purchase and watch 173.3s

Autocorrect would offend most foreign fighters post fight interview.

All UFC related material would be completely accessible through the iTunes Store for the price of $0.99 a fight. Purchases would automatically sync to iCloud so you can take your violence with you everywhere. Your shit would turn purple and smell like rainbow sherbet. Fans would have the ability to choose matchups through the iPlay Joe Silva app. The intro music to the UFC programming would also be a random song from your top ten genius chosen playlist.

I would watch other MMA orgs exclusively as cannot stand Apple or what they stand for.

Turtlenecks during fights and the thinnest gloves ever.

Then there would only be one UFC a year, it would be incredibly anticipated from all the marketing and build-up, and then be directly comparable to a Bellator card.

Back