If anybody has still doubts on Petr Yan, check this out

There's no current fighter on the entire roster I'm more confident in that becomes a champion.

Runner up is Ciryl Gane as future HW champ

I like this guys style for sure. It'll be interesting when he fights better competition. I think he's for real though.

I got CTE just watching that video, I think Cody should fight someone else.

Not completly disagree but the Cody who got starched by TJ and Munhoz also found some success in those fights but than started to trade in the pocket. I feel like thats more Like a fight iq problem
The Cody who was matrixing Cruz would absolutely make for an amazing fight vs Yan.

But I'm afraid that Cody is gone...

There's no current fighter on the entire roster I'm more confident in that becomes a champion.

Runner up is Ciryl Gane as future HW champ

That's crazy becasue these are my two locks too!

He has power, speed, timing and crazy killer instinct. You never know from where he will hit you.

He besmirched Faber with no effort.

Cody is asking for death, if he really wants to fight Yan. He wouldn't last a round.
Man for some reason I am not sold on This dude

Same Cody.

Cody leapfrogged all of the elite BW's who could offensively strike when he got his title shot, as good as Cruz is at what he does, he isn't dangerous. Cody just happens to be a bad matchup for him.

The same Cody who beat Cruz is the same one that lost to TJ and Munhoz, Cruz just couldn't punish him in the pocket like those guys.
probably could have used some of that EPO and whatever else TJ is on.

He has power, speed, timing and crazy killer instinct. You never know from where he will hit you.

Cody is asking for death, if he really wants to fight Yan. He wouldn't last a round.

That dude is the future. So calm and calculated with brutal technique

We talking "let me bang bro" Cody or genius Cody, who schooled Cruz.
Because the last one definetly has a shot
Genius Cody can only exist when fighting Cruz, against anyone else he’s just a brawler.

Cody would beat this guy easily. His head movement is bad.
Cejudo would destroy him.

Petr Yan must be putting on some great pounding on you

Same Cody.

Cody leapfrogged all of the elite BW's who could offensively strike when he got his title shot, as good as Cruz is at what he does, he isn't dangerous. Cody just happens to be a bad matchup for him.

The same Cody who beat Cruz is the same one that lost to TJ and Munhoz, Cruz just couldn't punish him in the pocket like those guys.

Cody didn't fight the same way against Cruz. Literally everything was different. His stance, footwork, head movement, where he held his hands, his approaches in and out, his set ups.

so good with those elbows and in those moments coming out of clinches.

Back