If Anthony Pettis loses to Charles Oliveira

If he loses then we get to see the trilogy with benson Henderson at bellator

If he loses again it is time to hang them up. Aside from him constantly getting knocked around the cage, he is starting to incur a lot of damage. I am sick of watching him take a beating every fight + his body changed, he looks like a bloated version of his former self.

Styles make fights.... Where Pettis is good, barbosa is amazing. And before that Rafael was the first to figure out how and then Alvarez applied the same formula, but both guys had to outmuscle Pettis to impose that kind of game.... Oliveira is not gonna outmuscle Pettis for obvious reasons, and on the feet Pettis is more fluid than Oliveira, but I think Pettis too is gonna lose power in the featherweight, so I´m expecting a victory by points for Pettis.

clay-guida-ufc-on-fox-121.jpg

THIS GUY WAS FIRST.

He follows Benson so. Easy guess where he'll be heading

What will you think of him as a fighter? A year ago he was a champ, then he got dominated by RDA and has lost 3 fights in a row (including RDA), if he loses again it will be his fourth straight fight in a row he has lost.
Have you seen his girlfriend? I'm telling you that pussy killed his hunger. Don't be surprised if Charles wins.

He's gonna chase Benson Henderson for another rematch in Bellator.

I think that all that is being said about Pettis can be applied for McGregor, so I'll not be surprised when the irish start a lose streak.

and the name is OLIVEIRA!

I'd simply think injuries ruined him like they have a ton of other fighters and athletes. Not sure why everyones so quick to Pettis simply being overrated. Yes that's part of it, but people act like he's obviously the same guy after 3 years of one of the most brutal string of injuries in the sport. Especially the knees, knee injuries end careers.
injuries or..... yes injuries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back