If Anthony Pettis loses to Charles Oliveira

LLD2008

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What will you think of him as a fighter? A year ago he was a champ, then he got dominated by RDA and has lost 3 fights in a row (including RDA), if he loses again it will be his fourth straight fight in a row he has lost.

Last edited:
I really don't think he'll lose this one. If he does, he's obviously in serious decline. I don't think he would be cut yet, though.

They'll give him some guy from TUF Latin America, or Makwan.

If he can't beat Makwan, then it's time to go.

I think he just faced some killers and got outclassed. If he loses this time, I'd say that he's among the worst cases of a rise and fall in the sport.

I think he just faced some killers and got outclassed. If he loses this time, I'd say that he's among the worst cases of a rise and fall in the sport.

Sorry, I think you mean if he looses this time. And if he does he is moist defanately a looser.

Didn't expect him to beat Bendo and Melendez.

He's a very talented fighter, who uses the element of surprise very much to his advantage. When that doesn't work out, things don't usually turn out so well for him. He has holes that can be very much exploited at the top of both FW and LW. Oliveira is a really good fighter, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he won.

Its a weird thing because its a major decline without any obvious reasons, like say if he were getting KO'd a ton

He hasn't even been finish yet

Its a weird thing because its a major decline without any obvious reasons, like say if he were getting KO'd a ton

He hasn't even been finish yet

One obvious reason that seemed to coincide with it IMO

Back