If Anderson Silva wins over Diaz, Weidman/Vitor, and reclaim the MW belt ...

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
... would at that point Jones / Silva be the biggest MMA match of all time, with sales dwarving UFC 100 ?

No.

Nothing will ever top UFC 100.

And No.

That will never happen.

I don't see that happening at all....the superfight that is.

Now would I like to see Silva reclaim his crown? Most definitely yes! Will it happen? Doubtful

No. UFC can't do anything to break 1.6 million buys. Absolutely nothing. And Anderson will never beat Weidman. Not in a month of Sundays.

Yeah but my god Anderson has no chance at reclaiming the MW belt, let alone beating Jones.

Jones would absolutely decimate Anderson Silva right now.

I even think Diaz will beat Silva. I don't think people here understand that a 39 year old man recovering from a severe leg break, back to back losses where he was either KO'd or dropped, will not be anywhere near what he was 2 years ago.

Seems to go right over peoples heads but it is what it is. You will never see Anderson hold another belt.

lol leave Anderson alone, the guy is damn near 40 on a steady decline. and you want him going up in weight class against the LHW goat whos 100 years younger and in his prime?

Geez at this point I have no idea how he is going to do against Diaz, that's how much of a step i think hes lost.

If Jones fought Brock Lesnar at HW, that could set a buys record.

... would at that point Jones / Silva be the biggest MMA match of all time, with sales dwarving UFC 100 ?

Title should be WHEN Silva Destroys Diaz

The answers is No if this fight happens Silva will walk through Diaz in 30 seconds or less

Don't want to see it. I think Prime Silva had a decent chance of beating a younger Jones (like when Jones first won the belt). Current Jones, who probably still hasn't peaked, steamrolls any version of Silva. Hurts to admit it, but it's true.

That said, Silva will destroy Diaz, and I think Silva might be capable of recapturing the MW title, but only if someone else can take it off Weidman.

Silva will stop Diaz, Belfort will stop Weidman, Silva will, when he eventually fights him, stop Weidman.

Back