If Anderson Silva Returns, He Needs to Fight Cung Le

Who the hell is Le not even top 10 which means nothing for Silva,guy is getting older and he is chasing the belt no doubt maybe Rockhold and with a Great performance he gets the shot

I like this fight but this turn into kick boxing match and anderson is coming back from major leg repair. Think they should give him someone he can out box and can throw few hard kicks see if his leg is fine or not.

This fight should happen but not sure of they will make it though...

I like this. And then after Cung Le give him one more fight against a top 3 guy besides himself and then a shot at the belt if he makes it past that opponent.

Good fight, but it will end with an old man getting seriously hurt.
Which one, I do not know.

Makes zero sense.....Le is not even in the top 10.

If we are talking about fantasy matches, throw him in with Nick....that is a PPV seller.

Makes zero sense.....Le is not even in the top 10.

If we are talking about fantasy matches, throw him in with Nick....that is a PPV seller.

Cung Le has a better shot at beating him than Nick does.

Depends.

If Anderson is not planning to pursue a title shot again and just wants interest and money fights. then yes, have at it.

If Anderson wants another shot at the belt he should be fighting relevant fighters even if lower top 10 to get a tune up fight. he needs to show us where he is relative the other MW comp to earn a title shot and that is why he must fight relevant MW's.

Former UFC Champ vs. Former SF Champ. I shall allow it.

Back