If Anderson Silva Returns, He Needs to Fight Cung Le

I would much rather see AS fight Nick Diaz.

When Cung was SF Champion and Anderson had the UFC belt, that was always an awesome match up.

Cung Le might not be the best puncher, but he delivers power with his kicks along with speed. I don't know about Weidman being a better striker than Cung Le.

Funny considering that Anderson was ducking Weidman and clamoring for the Cung Le fight because Weidman was an "unworthy" opponent.

Cung Le might not be the best puncher, but he delivers power with his kicks along with speed. I don't know about Weidman being a better striker than Cung Le.

Guess what happens after the kick?
cung_le_vs_rich_franklin_fight_video_ufc_on_fuel_tv_6_allthebestfights.jpg

nah Cung le is going after the belt he doesnt need tune up fights like 1-legged broken Anderson

Andersons first fight needs to be a "JUST LET ME BANG BRO" fight.

So I'm cool with it. Maybe even Mousasi.

I agree he should fight me, this is the best Andreson Silva we will ever see. It'll be hard to have such a challenging fight to endure but my Jiu Ki Boxing Muhammed Ali style should be capable of stopping him.

Well Written article and totally agree it would be a great fight!

I'd get excited to watch Anderson Silva vs Cung Le, but Anderson needs to rematch Vitor the Destroyer and face GSP where GSP can make him pay for calling him a midget.

thats hilarious if true

It would be way too late for it to be as exciting as it could have been. But definetly one of my favourite fantasy fights still and would pay to see it.
And they should change the rules to 5 second stand ups just for this fight, or maybe do a kickboxing feature exhibition, i know its very unlikely but ive had a loooong time to think about this fight.

this should be a great fight

and i think many casual or hardcore will tune up, both are well known and have the style that everybody loves

and its unpredictable as well

this should be a great fight

and i think many casual or hardcore will tune up, both are well known and have the style that everybody loves

and its unpredictable as well

Cung or Diaz are the best options for a return.

I've always been wanting to see this superfight

Cung or Diaz are the best options for a return.

or a triple threat of Anderson, Diaz and Cung

but in all seriousness Cung is a better fight for Silva than Diaz. Diaz are still young, awesome cardio and i think better grappler.

That would be a sick return fight. They should make it for real.

It would be a fun fight for sure, but I don't see how it would make sense ranking wise. Silva has lost to Weidman, and now they talk about Silva as he should retire because he sucks or fight e.g. Bisping. I'm not against fun fights that should lead to a KO, it's just that it does not make sense to match up the MW GOAT with the lower top 10 guys.

Back