If Anderson gets a title shot will it be the worst record going in...

TS you know whats worse than your username is your thread

lol @ cherry picking the record of the guy with the longest winning streak IN THE HISTORY OF THE UFC.

I'm so confused.

Since when was going off someone's current winning streak 'cherry picking'? That is the stat that has almost exclusively been determining title shots for a long time now.

Should we give Fedor an immediate title shot over Werdum because his prior winning streak was longer than Werdum's?

So..... If Anderson wins we are gonna see another instant rematch. Awesome.

TS you know whats worse than your username is your thread

Your mother loves my thread way less than my user name.

I'm sorry, it's late and I've been foruming all day, my daughters home sick so I'm a bit stir crazy, you're a nice guy and I don't know your mom.

Your mother loves my thread way less than my user name.

I'm sorry, it's late and I've been foruming all day, my daughters home sick so I'm a bit stir crazy, you're a nice guy and I don't know your mom.

What kinda low life you livin right there..Why the hell you dissin my mom lol...

I swear over everything I truely would love to hear those words from you in real life...and believe I am not lying I would love to hear that word from you....Now go on your loser life

Clearly it will bother you, but I'm just going off of his most recent fights. He'd be on a 1 fight winning streak going into a shot. Deal with it.

No, I honestly don't give a shit. I highlighted the bias in your sample of his record, and at this point, I wonder where I drew the motivation to even bother with that.

Silva will score the KO/TKO in a rematch with Weidman. This time Silva is out for blood and if Silva wins then Weidman has to retire.

Anderson Will be 0-3 after Diaz gets through with him. The sport has passed the old man by.

What's next after that? Anderson vs. Machida or RETIRE.

Why are you saying it again?

You asked if Silva being 1-2 in his last 3 was the worst record for someone getting a title shot, someone pointed out Edgar got one after 2 straight losses ( which is worse by the way) and you keep shitti g on Silva. We get it. You are a clueless hater. Embrace it and move on already..,,

Back