International If America said it would not protect particular other countries anymore.....

What do you think NATO is?

Article 5 legally obligates us to end life on earth to defend small countries from Russia that Russia controlled most of the last millenia.

So if we pulled out of NATO and the UN military wise.

I say go for it.

The countries and the people crying because the US is trying to be the world police would cry louder about how we “ should do something” about this or that.

And all kinds of shit would break lose if some countries say this.

Iran would charge ransoms for every ship that went through the straights to start with.
That wouldn't make any sense. We are the world leader. Without allies how would we push our agenda? There's only so much you can accomplish with threats of military action or economic sanctions.

That wouldn't make any sense. We are the world leader. Without allies how would we push our agenda? There's only so much you can accomplish with threats of military action or economic sanctions.

Because I’m tired of the damned if you do and the damned if you don’t bull shit. Fuck being the world police.

Because I’m tired of the damned if you do and the damned if you don’t bull shit. Fuck being the world police.
It benefits us more than anyone else. Being the leader doesn't come easy. Just because you're the strongest doesn't mean anybody's going to follow you.

It benefits us more than anyone else. Being the leader doesn't come easy. Just because you're the strongest doesn't mean anybody's going to follow you.

I’m tired of the same old bull shit and I support a reduction in any military action by the US.

I support closing any overseas base in any country that doesn’t want and welcome us. We could and should close a large number of overseas bases.

Back