International If America said it would not protect particular other countries anymore.....

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What kind of things would happen around the world? Would some nations feel it was a green light to become aggressive towards particular countries that used to have America's protection?
Russia with some Eastern European countries?

Would a united European military be enough to make the likes of Russia and China think twice about doing something that they wouldn't of in the past? Britain and France have nukes afterall, although a lot less than the two countries mentioned of course.
What about in other parts of the planet, could things change there? If America didn't protect Australia who would if Indonesia or China wanted it? Britain? Would Britain still protect Australia and NZ these days?

America would suffer the most and lose superpower status overnight. Do you think we protect other countries out of the goodness of our heart?

America would suffer the most and lose superpower status overnight. Do you think we protect other countries out of the goodness of our heart?
We would still be a super power.

Russia was already aggressive against Eastern European countries.

Direct military on Ukraine and indirectly with cyber warfare backing Putin friendly politicans

What do you think NATO is?
Don't they lose all their teeth if the US were not a member? Something tells me that I read someplace the US foots most of the bill and supplies most of the arms and service members.

So if we pulled out of NATO and the UN military wise.

I say go for it.

The countries and the people crying because the US is trying to be the world police would cry louder about how we “ should do something” about this or that.

And all kinds of shit would break lose if some countries say this.

Iran would charge ransoms for every ship that went through the straights to start with.

Last edited:
The countries and the people crying because the US is trying to be the world police would cry louder about how we “ should do something” about this or that.
The shit in Somalia is the best example of this with Kosovo a short second.

I was only like 6 when Black Hawk Down happened but going back to watch the lead up on the news and shit (what clips you can find cause it's so long ago) and shit and the world was BEGGING the US to step in and kill some Warlords and help distribute food.

Then, when they go to get Adid and it goes belly-up cause some fucktwits in Baby Blue helmets couldn't do their goddamn job the US gets blamed.

Then during the Yugoslavia breakup the UN, AGAIN fucks it all up and the US goes to try and help clean up the mess as the leading "NATO" force and when shit goes wrong the US military is blamed again.

Funny how those in power never mention how Rwanda was a clusterfuck because of the UN and the US wasn't there... so because the US isn't to blame it's never mentioned.

The US would not be weakend.

China would take taiwan, and build islands all over south china sea. Russia would take half of ukraine and very likely carve out a portion of lithuania and give it to Belarus or to Russia. In order to connect Russia's exclave territoey kalingrad to an ally Belarus.

ff7474f35d242bc05d2aec87df88d00417afb064.jpg
534afdd612c99.jpg

Russia might also annex more of Georgia and might do"covert" regime changes all over the post soviet sphere. Even in mongolia on the basis of moving them closer to Russia and pushing them into the Eurasian union.

I expect china would do the dame in east asia everywhere except japan.

Israel would handle Iran themselves. And likely also expel palestinian sunni arabs and then use nukes against the arab world.

India and pakistan might go hot.

Cant think of anything else.

Last edited:
We would still be a super power with our economy and military.

There would peace and harmony all over the world and all other countries would thrive without American meddling.

America would last for a long time alone but would suffer in isolation. It would be like watching the Kardashians on an international geopolitical level.

<LordRoose>

I would have my eyes on Turkey, Russia, North Korea to make a move. Israel, China, Iran, etc. are wild-cards.

Somebody would, without a doubt, move to fill the power vacuum.

That and we would have less enemies...

And other people wouldn't hate us "because of our freedom" lol
I mean isis released an article stating this exact thing, hating us for our freedoms

But I’d be happy to give Europe a busy signal when Russia and or China comes

That and we would have less enemies...

And other people wouldn't hate us "because of our freedom" lol

I was being sarcastic.

Do you guys all think we have bases around the world for fun? Do you think we protect other countries because we're dumb and like wasting money?

The American empire exists because we're smarter than the Romans and Brits and learned that conquering places is expensive and brutal and produces enemies. Instead, you make countries depend on you. Make them need you, then couple that with the implication of violence and the occasional flex on a soft target and your position is solid. We don't have to engage in wars with other powerful states like every other empire had to do. Instead, we bully little guys and eat their lunch, but we share some of that lunch with other countries. We protect them. We give them burgers and cool shoes and rap music and iPhones and they fuckin love us. None of that Rome fighting Carthage bullshit. We're smarter than that.

I don't understand people who believe that America is the greatest empire the world has ever seen but also believe that all of the decisions we've made to reach this point were random shots in the dark. We've literally had the greatest minds in human history guiding our growth. This shit doesn't happen by accident. After working for centuries to get our tendrils into everyone else's territory, deciding to pull all our troops home would only hurt us.

This is like a drug kingpin saying, "hey, what if instead of selling on every corner in the city, we just only sold out of one crack house? Genius!" No. You'll lose money and China will take your abandoned corners.

Last edited:
Back