If Amanda wins, would you consider her the best female bantamweight in UFC history?

If she avenges Cat, then yes

Would love Amanda v Cyborg

It would be great - She'd never have the chance to avenge her embarassing loss to Holly.

She'll have a better UFC record than Ronda. That for me puts her in the conversation.

She'll have to defend the title at least 6 times and finish all of her opponents in the 1st round.
lol no. Only a few if she destroys Ronda. Even less if she gets the win back from Cat.

No.

If it was a 5 rounder she would have got worked by Valentina. Valentina was owning her in the third round and Nunes had fuck all left.

She beat Miesha a lot quicker than Ronda could. If she beats Ronda in round 1 then yes that argument could be made.
What does the time difference in the round matter. She lost to cat while Ronda beat cat in 14 sec, means nothing for legacy

Some day people will learn that beating the best ever does not make you the best ever. It takes longevity. Every time someone defends (or in Conors case before he even won) a title some idiot posts about GOAT or best ever. Stfu. Ronda and Aldo had lots of defenses. Beating them makes one better than them AT THAT TIME but FAR from GOAT talks.

When you successfully defend a title 7 or 8 times, or at least like 4 times against superior challengers, then you become a candidate

I understand your point, but Ronda beat Miesha and soccer moms, when she fought a bigger challenge, she got completely destroyed. If she get knocked out by Amanda, then my analisys will score one more point: Ronda wasn't that all, just had tons of hype.
So if this confirm, I can't find who's the best bantamweight in UFC history till this day. You have to understand UFC bantamweight is a pretty new division, so it's difficult to find who was the best till this day.

I understand your point, but Ronda beat Miesha and soccer moms, when she fought a bigger challenge, she got completely destroyed. If she get knocked out by Amanda, then my analisys will score one more point: Ronda wasn't that all, just had tons of hype.
So if this confirm, I can't find who's the best bantamweight in UFC history till this day. You have to understand UFC bantamweight is a pretty new division, so it's difficult to find who was the best till this day.

I don't completely disagree (rondas level of competition wasn't great and she was overhyped). I came off a bit harsh in retrospect, but I still think it takes far more than one defense to even be in talks.

RR best win
Ronda's best win is against Tate. If Amanda wins then how can Ronda be the best in the division's short history?
RR best win is Cat who beat Nunes, Meisha has always been overrated cause of her can

Not yet. I'm a huge Nunes fan and I can't stand Ronda, but GOATs are made with long and dominant title reigns.

Seriously
Ronda isn't a fighter, whatafuck
0 striking skills. I mean, ZERO. Just judo, and as Chael Sonnen says: Judo sucks

Amanda is the best female bantamweight in UFC history till this day

Hilarious? Amanda just destroyed two former champs in record time. She is the greatest fighter in female bantamweight's short UFC history.

Well I said that before she destroyed the 2nd champ quite obviously. And thats still only one defense.

Back