If Aljo Ended Up Beating Yan (Legitimately) In The Rematch...

If pigs could fly.....I just don't see it happening.

then i would still hate him because he ruined his career by being a fucking acting scumbag who cant even sit in silence with his fake belt and now is dodging the man he stole the belt from, everything about this guy makes me hate him with all my heart.

It'll be hard to top the Domin8tor's reign of inactivity as champ, though.

Hey, now. None of that mattered when Dom came off the couch and multiple surgeries and beat the "champ" TJ who people were starting to call GOAT at the time.

Why'd you write "legitimately" in the thread title?

He already beat Yan legitimately.

If anything he is making Yan more pissed and Yan might do something excessive in the Octagob after putting Aljo to sleep.

If Aljo finishes Yan brutally in the rematch: Sherdog will claim Yan never had anything for him in the first fight, that Yan is a dirty cheat, and that Aljo's litany of complaints was nothing but a carefully executed heel-turn, fight salesmanship par excellence, on the level of McGregor and Colby Covington.
lol

Yan is such a killer it’s had to see Aljos path to victory

It’s mainly cause he’s black

Someone check this guy into the looney hospital
huh? are you talking about me going to the looney hospital or Aljo? Pretty confusing statement all around probably trolling or something but shit wasnt really clear.....

If you are trying to race bait thatt i hate Aljo cuz hes black then you must be waiting for me at that hospital to keep you company or something cuz thats a pretty cringe and brain dead thing to come up with from my post.

If not, then yeah, this guy is so cringe and unlikable, everything about him screams "annoying little shit" and that acting job was one of the worst ive ever seen in any sport and thats saying something. Dude is doing everything he can to dodge the actual champ he stole the belt from and its sad that he might get what he wants because the actual champ probably will take a fight before hes """""""healed""""""""

I think it'd be funnier if Aljo got KO'd in 15 seconds tbh. All the wait and it ends instantly.

Aljo already beat Yan legitimately. He had yan so worried Yan purposely after multiple referee warnings threw that F it I want out knee

Aljo already beat Yan legitimately. He had yan so worried Yan purposely after multiple referee warnings threw that F it I want out knee
yan had that fight in the bag and he blew it with the knee

Honestly this is the UFC's fault. They should've made an interim title months ago and given Aljo a realistic timeline to heal and fight. Dude is recovering from neck surgery. They should've done Yan vs TJ for the interim belt.
Its been only 6 months...

would that be the greatest troll of all time (that a fighter did to another fighter)?

-win the belt by DQ
-deny him a rematch
-get forced into a rematch and then fake an injury to make him wait
-become the longest reigning BW champion by not doing shit <{outtahere}>

by the time the match actually happens Yan is going to be so furious he might fight out of character. if Aljo actually ends up winning, especially by finish, that would be one of the funniest things of all time.<Grimes01>

Aljo has a chance to become the greatest troll the fight game has ever seen. the amount of salty tears on Sherdog alone would make it worth it <GinJuice>WAR ALJO!
It's just so incredibly unlikely that Sterling beats Yan

Back