If Aldo really moves to 135: Faber vs Aldo

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a fight everyone always wanted to see, like a dream fight from back in the day. It just never happened, like Randy vs Fedor never happened. Fedor vs Lesnar never happened. Wanderlei vs Igor never happened.

Aldo wants to move to 135. Faber just came back and won by KO.

MMA is the most unpredictable sport in the world. Somehow, in 2019, Faber is relevant. It must be magic but this fight, in 2019, makes sense.

Dana: Make it happen!

I do not know what Jose Aldo thinking about move down to 135 but what i know it won't end well for the GOAT

Get fight pass, they've already fought, pretty famous fight aswell.

What the fuck are you talking about? They already fought and it was a leg kick massacre. It’s maybe Aldo’s most impressive fight.

I keep reading TS opening paragraph and chuckling to myself at how oblivious he fucking is.

faber got beat to a pulp, i watched it live

hes not in aldos league

No dude, do José Aldo vs Frankie Edgar since they’re both possibly dropping. That’s the dream fight we fans definitely never got to see. Or Frankie Edgar vs Urijah Faber. That fight also never happened.

7efca54311635a71a988a391001b0c5c.jpg

RUTjw7R.jpg

This is a fight everyone always wanted to see, like a dream fight from back in the day. It just never happened, like Randy vs Fedor never happened. Fedor vs Lesnar never happened. Wanderlei vs Igor never happened.

Aldo wants to move to 135. Faber just came back and won by KO.

MMA is the most unpredictable sport in the world. Somehow, in 2019, Faber is relevant. It must be magic but this fight, in 2019, makes sense.

Dana: Make it happen!
No

I don't think Faber want's to get kicked in the leg that many times again.

Uh they fought dumb ass

I mean rematches happen.

This idea sucks not because they already fought, because it doesn't make any fucking sense. Aldo is still way higher ranked than Faber

Aldo back then
Present time
In the future
In no scenario does Faber beat him

I don't get the Aldo at 135 thing, there was a time when he was supposed to be so big he could not even make 145 safely, then he made 145 for like 15 more fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back