If Aldo pulls out again before fighting McGregor, he is stripped from the belt ??

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
He already pull out like 2-3 weeks prior to a championship fight, now McGregor is interim champion, if Aldo pull out AGAIN before fighting McGregor, this time Aldo is stripped from the title an Conor McGregor become the unified champion ?

If Conor pulls out is his paper belt recycled ?.

These questions must be asked.

That's been the chatter here. I have no idea what they'll actually do.

Doubtful. There's too much money to be made from he and McGregor fighting.

He already pull out like 2-3 weeks prior to a championship fight, now McGregor is interim champion, if Aldo pull out AGAIN before fighting McGregor, this time Aldo is stripped from the title an Conor McGregor become the unified champion ?

why are you thinking about aldo pulling aldo don't you wanna see the fight i know you realize that's the only way he gets the belt

because if Aldo is not stripped, then UFC is just making Aldo pull out again, is the smartest thing to do for him, just fake injury again and let Frankie Edgar fight Conor, that way he mantain the title and if Edgar wrestling can win a decision over McGregor, then the rematch against a fighter he already defeated is granted

I think that's fair, but I think they would need a title fight between Conor and either Frankie or Mendez.

No way Conor just gets gifted the belt.

And Aldo get's a title shot as soon as he can fight. His reign is worth that much.

why are you thinking about aldo pulling aldo don't you wanna see the fight i know you realize that's the only way he gets the belt

Lol, I wanna see the fight, but I think Aldo dont want to fight McGregor and is doing everything possible to avoid him. I just want to know if UFC gonna do something to stop him from run

Yes, Aldo would be stripped and Conor would be promoted to undisputed champ and defend against the Holloway/Oliveira winner as a replacement.

Making the interim title was a message.

Quite possibly, yes. I wouldn't really mind at this point considering how many times it's happened with Aldo but at the same time, it doesn't do the UFC any good for Conor to get the belt without winning it

U guys are fucking funny. Aldo will shows up and man... McCregor will be like Faber and never calls him again.

Before the last fight Conor said Aldo isn't showing up.

Has he made another spot on prediction?

No, they will make more money selling Conor as the interim champ trying to take the belt away from the unbeatable Aldo than if they strip him

Jose's last fight was October last year. If he can't fight before Dec 2015 it would be more than one year of inactivity, and he should rightfully be stripped of his belt and Conor declared the real champion.

UFC is for sure paying someone to shadow this fight, like Frankie or Faber or both just in case someone pulls out.

Back