*If Adesanya got some more fights and weight, and fights Jones at 205, who would you root for?*

If the fight went ahead (per the thread title), that's what I'd do.
Hope for Israel, but bet on Jones.

Fairly straight forward.
What i'd do is tell you all to focus on fights with the potential to ever be made. This is absurd and embarrassing. Jon is even worse than I thought. Coward shit. LHW "GOAT" calls out new MW interim champ. Totally dude. Can't wait.

I will never cheer for Jones*, period!

This is what I would be rooting for.

HalfScaryAmberpenshell-max-1mb.gif

Rooting for Israel X Jones is toooooo far. Its not Rooting, its dreaming. Jones would murder him. Luckily a choke. Probably death hellbows

Jones would kill Adesanya. Im a huge fan of both guys fighting style but Jones has great reach management and sure Israel would probably land but I don't think he can put him away, he is a great fighter but doesn't have punching power so there is nothing stoping Jones from taking him down and making him his bitch, I don't think Israel could do anything about it, he isn't even a a LHW, he has the height but maybe if he packs on weight and time is on his side but personally I think this is a terrible matchup for Izzy no matter what point.

well, duh! Jones gonna smash Israel easily. Not even a good fight.

Who you rooted for wouldn't matter.
Jones would win the fight very easily.

Back