*If Adesanya got some more fights and weight, and fights Jones at 205, who would you root for?*

I wouldn't mind Israel moving up to fight Jones if he won the belt and defended it two-three times. Then sure.

But the dude hasn't even won the real belt at 185.

But if Israel beats Whittaker I'm sure Dana will push hard for that superfight. Sounds like he's all in on it.

Fan of both. Wouldn't care who won. I'd just hope for another Adesanya/Gastelum type fight.

I would be rooting for Izzy 100% but that isn't a good fight for him. MAYBE if he holds off on it long enough for Jon to get old or something.

I'd root for Adesanya, but as things stand now, I don't like his chances at all.

I never root for Jones against anyone.

Jones, I'm more of a fan of him than Izzy and Israel prob. learns more in a loss there than otherwise.

Both annoying cunts but I'd root for Adesanya, no one is more unlikeable than Jonathan Dwight Jones

Id root for Adesanya just for the lols and to change things up for once....I mean Jon is never going to try HW so I'd have to root for the guy showing some balls moving up

I’d go for Izzy. LHW is so depleted they’re having fringe MW title challengers so may as well pop a top one in there.

This is the stupidest hypothetical fight, for so many reasons, I've ever heard of. Jon would wrestle fuck him worse then Blaydes/ Willis.

Cut. The. Bullshit.

It doesn't matter who roots for who. Jones wins. Israel better leave Jones the fuck alone.

Catch weight at 195 or Jon Jones can GTFO.

Back