If Adam Sandler had appeared in Inglourius Bastards as orignally planned

Sandler actually is a better actor than Eli Roth. Truth be told. But Roth did fine in the role. I think that, perhaps, that role may have been fine for Sandler's excessiveness though.

And Inglorious Basterds is a good film. People love to hate Tarantino now,but he's been doing the same damn thing since he made Pulp Fiction. Stealing dialogue, and bustin caps (flicking necks).

That would have been an absolutely brilliant piece of casting against type. When has Adam ever projected true rage or darkness? If he isn't being a fool he's being a sap. But he has the frenetic energy and abandon to nail the role.

Eli Roth was amazing, but I really wish we could have seen this.

Can't get past the ending and never will.
Up until that it was a fine flick.
The ending elevated the film beyond what greatness it had already wrought. It's the difference between a great film and a genius film. Tarantino is a genius. However uneven he may be...he is a storytelling genius.

The ending elevated the film beyond what greatness it had already wrought. It's the difference between a great film and a genius film. Tarantino is a genius. However uneven he may be...he is a storytelling genius.

A mod that really hits the BAM.

That would have been an absolutely brilliant piece of casting against type. When has Adam ever projected true rage or darkness?
Oh please, McDizzle. You know that I know that he know it woulda been distracting. We all would love a PUNCH DUNK LOVE but it would have been a HAPPY GILMORE.

Back