Ievgen Khytrov VS Nick Brinson

315MMAFighter

MąïȚře Đë Đəğåť§ - Pure Dominican
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This fight is happening tonight on ShoBox. Who you got, why, and how. Ive trained with Nick for a couple years where I live but he's in Albany now he switched boxing gym and management.

Nick is a friend of mine but I watched a lot of Khytrov's fights and he likes to rush forward a lot using his torque and strength to finish fights. Which he has been doing rather impressively. Nick is coming off of two losses one to Andre Dirrell who is a highly skilled boxer (Brinson lost by tko in the 4th rd). I just hope Nick wins, this is a must for him/his career, if he is to progress further in his chosen career. Good luck Nick my Bruva!!

From Danny & Kassandra :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately your buddy is there to test Khytrov but ultimately lose and I expect him to.

Unfortunately your buddy is there to test Khytrov but ultimately lose and I expect him to.

I got Khytrov beating my friend by knockout. Don't worry about offending me, just cus I trained with Nick doesn't mean I believe he will beat Khytrov. Not much of a test for Khytrov if you ask me. I have him beating nick within 4 rds.

It's not that I don't believe in Nick's abilities, its just I know him. I know his strengths and weaknesses in boxing. He firmly believe's this last 3 months he has been preparing for this fight in Albany and that he is 100% ready to show the world that he is for real. I def am rooting for my boy but something tells me Khytrov is gonna hurt Nick with his power. Sucks I guess

Last edited:

You got a link anywhere saying what you just said? If I look at the facts on paper between these two. Nick is the more experienced boxer, the faster boxer, and pretty much has nothing to lose. Khytrov, is a power puncher, rushes forward a lot I've observed, has power in his punches, finishes guys all the time. All signs right now for me are pointing to a Khytrov stopping Brinson some point early in the fight. If Nick is to win this fight he either ktfo's Khytrov early (which I dunno if that's gonna happen or not) I doubt it tho, or Khytrov finishes the fight. I'll be amazed if it goes to a decision.

Khytrov is one of the hotter prospects in the division, a great puncher with a world class amateur background and one of the best trainers in boxing. Brinson is a guy with a couple KO losses on his record who's been brought in to make fighters look good before (like Andre Dirrell). I mean, Brinson is standard padding material.

Sure, Nick could pull off a huge upset given that he's not 100% garbage but nothing on paper suggests it.

Khytrov is one of the hotter prospects in the division, a great puncher with a world class amateur background and one of the best trainers in boxing. Brinson is a guy with a couple KO losses on his record who's been brought in to make fighters look good before (like Andre Dirrell). I mean, Brinson is standard padding material.

Sure, Nick could pull off a huge upset given that he's not 100% garbage but nothing on paper suggests it.

That's what I've been thinking as well. I got Khytrov by ko or tko early

You got a link anywhere saying what you just said? If I look at the facts on paper between these two. Nick is the more experienced boxer, the faster boxer, and pretty much has nothing to lose. Khytrov, is a power puncher, rushes forward a lot I've observed, has power in his punches, finishes guys all the time. All signs right now for me are pointing to a Khytrov stopping Brinson some point early in the fight. If Nick is to win this fight he either ktfo's Khytrov early (which I dunno if that's gonna happen or not) I doubt it tho, or Khytrov finishes the fight. I'll be amazed if it goes to a decision.

I've seen Khytrov fight live, the kid is a monster. I took this from an ESPN article "Khytrov, 26, was a reported 480-20 as an amateur and was a 2012 Olympian and gold medalist at the 2011 world championships." He actually has more experience than Brinson. He also got robbed against Ogogo in the Olympics...he clearly won that match.

I've seen Khytrov fight live, the kid is a monster. I took this from an ESPN article "Khytrov, 26, was a reported 480-20 as an amateur and was a 2012 Olympian and gold medalist at the 2011 world championships." He actually has more experience than Brinson. He also got robbed against Ogogo in the Olympics...he clearly won that match.

Well the cardio played the difference in last night's fight. I just don't get wtf Nick has to do to work on that gas tank of his. He gets so tired. He had this fight in the bag and lost it all in the 8th. Oh well. Khytrov is on the path to Glory while it's back to the drawing board for Nick. Fk that sucks

Back