****iest staredown of all time

cormier had a nice line afterwards, though. paraphrasing:

"you know what's telling about jon jones, these people cheer me and boo him, but they don't even like me , they just hate jon jones!"

i think jon jones was trying to emulate anderson silva's look away routine. he says he looks up to spider, after all.

Maybe DC has been on sherdog the past few weeks

It was live on sportcenter. Chael said it was the worst hes ever seen.

Yeh, Jones bottled it. When he first arrived on stage and looked over at DC pacing around and getting fired up, you could see in his face he wanted no part of it.

Cant wait for this fight.

Yeh, Jones bottled it. When he first arrived on stage and looked over at DC pacing around and getting fired up, you could see in his face he wanted no part of it.

Like a caged Tiger.

He wanted no part of what?

I think that stare down is telling in just how close to blows these guys are even at weigh ins.

DC is not to blame he just turned his back after Jones turned his.

The staredown with DC participating on the show and Jones wasting ppv buyers. And than he wonders why the ufc don't care for him.

Jones always does something stupid to muck it up

No stare down, they were facing opposite directions!

I believe Jones was trying to get into Cormier's head, like the dude don't matter.

We'll see how all this goes down tomorrow.

Let's hope that this stare down doesn't reflect anything on the fight.

Pretty good face off.....haven't seen that before.

who the hell watches weigh-ins and expects anything from it. Flap material?

He wanted no part of what?

The situation.

Not saying he is/was scared, just that they were both in two different places at that point. DC was beasting it, and Jones was all jovial and nonchalant.

I have to watch now. Seriously they both know being this close and mucking it up would be career suicide.

Back