****iest staredown of all time

the only staredown that matters is when they're in the cage man

Yup, that was total crap. They blew it. Had a chance to blow the doors off the building and PPV but Jones totally fucking butchered it, as usual. Lame.

Well, they didn't look at each other because neither of them wanted another unnecessary confrontation. It's time to fight now.

cormier had a nice line afterwards, though. paraphrasing:

"you know what's telling about jon jones, these people cheer me and boo him, but they don't even like me , they just hate jon jones!"

i think jon jones was trying to emulate anderson silva's look away routine. he says he looks up to spider, after all.

hah It was funny to watch. You can't bullshit Cormier. Dude's a competitor by its very definition.

that seriously might have been the worst, It wasn't even a staredown though.

DC is freaking thick, and Jones is a stick. I don't think he's ready for that type of body morphology. Pure concrete.

cormier had a nice line afterwards, though. paraphrasing:

"you know what's telling about jon jones, these people cheer me and boo him, but they don't even like me , they just hate jon jones!"

And then they cheered for Jon 30 seconds later LMAO

Cruz or Stann alluded to something about both fighters losing a % of their fight purse if another altercation happened. This explains the lack of stare down.

Cormier is looking very emotional. I hope he's more cool & collected tomorrow night.

I thought it was awesome. It was cool how they can't even look at each other.

The crowds that show up to these things are always full of morons.

at first i was like
tumblr_mkxnewxFa11qzfjkho1_400.gif

then i was like
XdRonKH.gif

Back