Ido Portal has been accused of fraud...

There are people buried in the desert for less than a $1000 scam.

The whole Ido portal thing pisses me off

Fedor was strong as an ox and trained I a forest and some concrete communist gym with a Sledgehammer

There are yoga people all over the world doing crazy insane amazing yoga workouts and super strong

Including yoga housewives who are super flexible and strong

Tai chi, quigong, dao yin, all about movement and strength

Gymnasts also

Ido portal just packaged and branded it and sold it as special

First off he's a salesman, second off he's a Jew, both slippery slopes, climbers beware.

mcgregor-body.gif

Looks like the movement training is paying off to me.

The whole Ido portal thing pisses me off

Fedor was strong as an ox and trained I a forest and some concrete communist gym with a Sledgehammer

There are yoga people all over the world doing crazy insane amazing yoga workouts and super strong

Including yoga housewives who are super flexible and strong

Tai chi, quigong, dao yin, all about movement and strength

Gymnasts also

Ido portal just packaged and branded it and sold it as special

You trained with Fedor? Respect man, I am a big fedor fan and I agree. I remember Fedor training in playgrounds and monkey bars doing pull ups and other bodyweight excercises. Also Masahiko Kimura trained his judo outside by practicing the movement of judo by having a rope around the tree and going through the motions. That made him a BEAST with his throws.

Agree on all points, Yogis often times train in a static form, they hold their poses and learn to relax which gives them great strength. Similar to how Shaolin monks stay in a horse stance and focus on their breathing which gives them great posture and good leg power.

I feel the same with Ido, the guy is insanely annoying. He claims that he has started a culture and that other people are stealing from his idea. I remember an interview where he was asked about Movnat and Ido said he didn't want to comment on it and suddenly ended the interview.

What sort of idiot pays $1000 to an online coach....

For $1000 on the internet i can go to kickstarter, get dinner, gig in my front room, 10 albums, signed posters and if im lucky a bj from a groupie.

Ariel Helwani and Conor McGregor disapprove this thread.

What sort of idiot pays $1000 to an online coach....

For $1000 on the internet i can go to kickstarter, get dinner, gig in my front room, 10 albums, signed posters and if im lucky a bj from a groupie.

If he charges a $1000 on the internet, then how much does he charge Conor?

You trained with Fedor? Respect man, I am a big fedor fan and I agree. I remember Fedor training in playgrounds and monkey bars doing pull ups and other bodyweight excercises. Also Masahiko Kimura trained his judo outside by practicing the movement of judo by having a rope around the tree and going through the motions. That made him a BEAST with his throws.

Agree on all points, Yogis often times train in a static form, they hold their poses and learn to relax which gives them great strength. Similar to how Shaolin monks stay in a horse stance and focus on their breathing which gives them great posture and good leg power.

I feel the same with Ido, the guy is insanely annoying. He claims that he has started a culture and that other people are stealing from his idea. I remember an interview where he was asked about Movnat and Ido said he didn't want to comment on it and suddenly ended the interview.

Another thing I wanna add look up the training dvd of prisoner Charles bronson, famously ridiculously strong and it's a lot of self body weight training cos obviously he's stuck in a prison cell!

Also re my yoga comment, for real you get crazy strong women who do yoga, I tried yoga a few times and found it ridiculously hard! It's not just laying about! Checkout iyenga yoga for example it's pretty intense. P.s be careful doing yoga if in same vicinity at rumble johnson, it's dangerous

this guy sounds surprised. when I buy a $0.99 burger, I know what I'm getting. If I buy a $20 burger, something is up but I also shouldn't complain afterwards as it was pretty clear a hamburger shouldn't cost $20.

I had a $30ish burger with foie gras/truffles before. It was pretty good.

5099495662_1df7d7fcf1.jpg

No different than onnit/alpha brain. Fighters look for any edge. Conor was taken for a ride too. It would be better for them to maybe bring in a ncaa wrestler or two plus a few legit bjj guys. I know there are some legit guys in Europe, but they aren't on par with the guys in the states. Plus since Nate beat the shit out of him on the feet, he may want to focus a little more on his striking seeing as how that's his "strength." So where the fuck would he find time to play grabass with that clown.

Another thing I wanna add look up the training dvd of prisoner Charles bronson, famously ridiculously strong and it's a lot of self body weight training cos obviously he's stuck in a prison cell!

Also re my yoga comment, for real you get crazy strong women who do yoga, I tried yoga a few times and found it ridiculously hard! It's not just laying about! Checkout iyenga yoga for example it's pretty intense. P.s be careful doing yoga if in same vicinity at rumble johnson, it's dangerous

Agree on the yoga, this old lady is way more impressive than Idiot portal:

bette-calman-yoga-peacock.jpeg

Also this :

maxresdefault.jpg

Meanwhile:

IpmKtR2.gif

Sounds like a bargain compared to Trump "University" 35k for a binder of crap printed out from magazines and a couple video lectures from convicted felons and motivational speakers.

If he charges a $1000 on the internet, then how much does he charge Conor?

Dolce charges 1 grand per day. Conor is making millions and spends $1000+ on his El Chapo shirt so Portal probably charges him 2-3 grand per day.

Not hard to fleece people that read self help books like Conor.

"Online coaching" just seems to be a slippery business to get involved with anyway.

so true. lucky for me i found a legit online site and got my UFC black belt in 8 months of intense training (1 to 3 hours a week). Now i walk the streets knowing the average scumbag has no chance of messing with me. Worth every penny (and for 13k thats alot of pennies!! lol)

so true. lucky for me i found a legit online site and got my UFC black belt in 8 months of intense training (1 to 3 hours a week). Now i walk the streets knowing the average scumbag has no chance of messing with me. Worth every penny (and for 13k thats alot of pennies!! lol)
Should talk to Dana about going in there and kickin some ass.

Back