Idiot Drivers

Lot of idiots with too much money.

So sick of them And their damn “functioning” seatbelt and “working” speedometer, fucking show offs

To be fair I'd probably crash a big HP car as well.

Are you the kind of guy who would get to drive a Ferrari (for instance) and pretend you're a high level race-car driver? If so, congrats, you'd make this video, haha.

Plenty of people with no experience with supercars buy them and don't drive them like idiots.

At least at work I can write them tickets and impound their cars.

You’ve never really lived until you crash a super car.

Are you the kind of guy who would get to drive a Ferrari (for instance) and pretend you're a high level race-car driver? If so, congrats, you'd make this video, haha.

Plenty of people with no experience with supercars buy them and don't drive them like idiots.
probably - either that Or I'd drive like an old granny.

I'm curious if these people turned traction and stability off.

Never seen the appeal of those cars. They just seem impossible to control.

I drive a mustang and it is no where near the power of these cars. And I drive like an old man --- so probably not.

But who knows.

To be fair I'd probably crash a big HP car as well.
The common theme seemed to be driver tries to floor it, clutch and horsepower screw him up. Some idiot drivers, sure, but most of those guys did what any of us would do: they got a fast car and tried to drive it like one. I'd probably squirrel out too trying to pull out too fast.

No, the worst are the ones who sit in the fast lane and refuse to get over, or those fucking truckers who will swerve into the fast lane out of no where, forcing you to slam on the brakes. Seriously, fuck them ALL!!!

The handful of GTR clips leans towards "yes". Those cars are designed to be idiot proof.

That is what I'm thinking. I've driven a pretty good amount of nice cars and they all have pretty good stability controls. My C6Z does as well. I can't imagine those vehicles stability/traction systems being shitty.

That is what I'm thinking. I've driven a pretty good amount of nice cars and they all have pretty good stability controls. My C6Z does as well. I can't imagine those vehicles stability/traction systems being shitty.

I can't speak for all of them, but I have driven a GTR. You couldn't break traction around a corner with the pedal to the floor. The design is soulless, but it's brilliant at keeping the biggest idiots from losing control. Turn off the "anti-fun" controls and that's the kind of shit that happens.

I’m more worried about the idiots who text while driving.

Hate people who tailgate you in a 40 mph Zone and then double line you only to go the same speed You were going.

Driving in the snow with a car and some asshole with a SUV tailgates you with LED lights and refuses to pass you.

I also hate these self stopping cars. Sorry but that just makes people less likely to pay attention when driving.

Back