Idiot Conor fans are like Kenny Florian

It's not worth getting bent out of shape over. They talk like him too, and act like they are a part of his success.

Very few leave the sport unscathed. It will die down and reality will sink in soon enough.

Last edited:
You know it's coming. I swear there should be an age limit on Sherdog to start an account and you should have to show proper identification to be approved for one, like Military ID, DL, Student ID, something!

It's not really about age, it's just good old Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory.

I'm a big fan of McGregor. Hate being lumped in with these weirdos who post snakes, and constantly quote McGregor/bash other fighters. It's a weird thing.

"My roots, where I came from, is where I believe I'm from and I prove it's where I'm from. I believe there is warrior experience inside me. I believe I am doing what my ancestors did [but] in this day and age."

-conor mcgregor

It's not really about age, it's just good old Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory.
Yeah and casuals who know fuck all about MMA. But realistically, other than drunken moron Irishmen, Conor's fanbase here stateside consists of a lot of teenage boys with no real world experience. A bunch of fuckheads who act like they know everything but don't know a damn thing.

It's those clowns who will be dead silent after Conor loses, create new accounts and come back under a new identity when Zuffa starts pushing another marketable star on a win streak.

Embrace the conor and you wont have bitterness in your bum soul.

It's easy to hate on Conor considering the way that he got to the title fight with Aldo.

At the end of the day though; the man's a killer, and has more than a puncher's chance vs Dos Nachos.

I keep reading about his straight left. You dumbasses keep regurgitating old McGregor articles on the Internet don't realize that RDA is a southpaw?

I'm a huge fan of McGregor and his style/philosophy but I can't stand his fans.
Yeah...I hate reading what Conor fans write.

Yeah and casuals who know fuck all about MMA. But realistically, other than drunken moron Irishmen, Conor's fanbase here stateside consists of a lot of teenage boys with no real world experience. A bunch of fuckheads who act like they know everything but don't know a damn thing.

It's those clowns who will be dead silent after Conor loses, create new accounts and come back under a new identity when Zuffa starts pushing another marketable star on a win streak.
Conor fans do resemble Chael's back in the day, and most of them did vanish... I think you are onto something. lol

You know it's coming. I swear there should be an age limit on Sherdog to start an account and you should have to show proper identification to be approved for one, like Military ID, DL, Student ID, something!
you really think someone who show or even provide ID to this site so they can have their ID stolen to post here?

Conor fans do resemble Chael's back in the day, and most of them did vanish... I think you are onto something. lol
Trust me, after March 5th, this forum will be a lot more peaceful. RDA very well could bring unity to these forums. Bring Israel and Palestine together, cure world hunger, the list goes on and on.

This is gonna be even more satisfying than Honda's loss.

you really think someone who show or even provide ID to this site so they can have their ID stolen to post here?
Either that or fuck off and not have an account. This site should provide safety from identity theft.

I am a huge Conor fan.....there is definitely some delusional ones as is the case with any popular fighter

however, posting verbatim from a favourite fighter from time to time does not make one an idiot. I guess you mean when that is ALL someone posts

Back