Identity of Female BMF Revealed

Who is the female BMF?

• Total voters
Yeah right, she was beaten by Shev for sure the 2nd time and the 1st was close plus she is much smaller then nunes. The bmf is not about who is the best anyway its about who gets after it throwing cation to the wind, that would be Cyborg. On top of that Cyborg is still top female of all time and I think she beats nunes in a rematch due to not running into punches.
i scored the 2nd ight for amanda but everything else i agree with.

gotta be cyborg.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk Says She Is ‘Female BMF’

SCMP.com

“People used to call me violent, savage,” Jedrzjecyzk told the Post. “Jorge [Masvidal] just won the belt – the baddest [expletive] belt. I want to be the female BMF.”

Jedrzejczyk ruled over the UFC strawweight division from March of 2015 to November of 2017. During that span, she made five impressive title defences – more than any other champion in the division’s history.

In fact, of all the female champions in UFC history, only Ronda Rousey has produced more title defences than Jedrzejczyk. That only strengthens the Polish fighter’s claim to female BMF status.

“These [other] girls can make it, they can win the belt, but there’s nobody like Ronda Rousey, [nobody] like me,” Jedrzejczyk said.

“People can doubt me, and they’ll do that forever, but show me a better, cleaner fighter in the UFC or in general. Of course, Amanda Nunes is the GOAT [greatest of all time] right now, but Ronda Rousey had six successful title defences, me, five. Rose [Namajunas]? One title defence. Jessica [Andrade] couldn’t defend the title.”

Jedrzejczyk’s title reign ended in late 2017, when she was knocked out by Rose Namajunas. Having defeated Tecia Torres and Michelle Waterson in her two most recent strawweight fights, she has seemingly earned another shot at the division’s throne, which is currently occupied by Hebei’s Zhang Weili.

The bout is not official yet, but both women seem to want it, and given White’s clear interest in the match-up, it seems like a matter of time before it’s announced. Perhaps if Jedrzejczyk is impressive in this bid to reclaim the strawweight title, White will consider creating a women’s BMF title for her down the road.

https://www.scmp.com/sport/martial-...8534/ufc-joanna-jedrzejczyk-says-she-deserves

Barber all the way to the finish line. She's going to take WMMA to the next level and to a place that it's never even been before. Come back to this post in another 18-24 months and you'll see that I'm right

Roxanne modaferri, on a serious note gotta go with nunes.

Barber all the way to the finish line. She's going to take WMMA to the next level and to a place that it's never even been before. Come back to this post in another 18-24 months and you'll see that I'm right
Think you've got more chance of actually going to Hogwarts than that happening mate.

lol is she fucking delusional or what?

It's like she's completely forgotten that Shev flogged her absolutely everywhere when they fought and made Joanna her daughter.

But has she put a baseball bat up her ass? No?
Belladonna has
giphy.gif

Joanna isn't strongest fighter but I agree with her classification as BMF.

Joanna has fought the hardest competition and has the most title defenses in the strongest womans division it has to be her.

and she simply has not backed down or avoided a big challenge.

Well I'm tempted to go with Mariachiara Borella because who else got slapped with a 26 year ban, but seriously Modafferi and there are a lot of parallels between her and Jorge's careers, both turned pro in 2003, both have defeats in the teens, not sure if Roxy dyes her hair though.

nobody can touch rondas win streak- all finishes.
every goat eventually starts losing after they peak...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back