Identity of Female BMF Revealed

Who is the female BMF?

• Total voters
/Thread

imgext.php
Why would Weili Zhang end the thread on that comment?

Bec Rawlings. Bare knuckle queen

To be fair, men shouldn't be included in the runnings.

There is no such thing as a woman BMF. Is this comedy hour?

The worst male fighter on the roster destroys any wmma fighter, even if he’s rudely awoken, still half drunk and can barely stand up.

This is not my opinion, it’s science. And science was created by men, not women.

Sorry no way. Jerkcheck needs a fact check. Nunes is the BMF over all females. Jerk ain't even close

The female BMF is Ronda Rousey. She put women's MMA on the map and was breaking arms in the process. She had that aura.

the zhang votes make me laugh. ppl need to chill out. i know sherdog loves its asians, but lets get real here. let her defend a few times against legit opponents first. she beat andrade and decisioned torres... lets relax folks

Masvidal isn't even the male bmf anyways. And no it's not a Diaz brother either

If you want the female BMF to be like the male one, it can’t be a current or former champion. You need a good fighter who talks a bunch of trash and loses to elite fighters.

Nunes had cold feed and pulled out of the Valentina fight.
Clearly Valentina=BMF

Amanda Nunes and not even close
Yeah right, she was beaten by Shev for sure the 2nd time and the 1st was close plus she is much smaller then nunes. The bmf is not about who is the best anyway its about who gets after it throwing cation to the wind, that would be Cyborg. On top of that Cyborg is still top female of all time and I think she beats nunes in a rematch due to not running into punches.

Back