Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other insanity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score
The top stars, once a week. There can be a shorter Or longer or same B show.

When I was young and actually followed wrestling, one hour shows were great. Have a few squash/feature matches and one decent match to set up a storyline. I used to think the shorter shows broke up the week.

When Nitro went to three hours, it worked. Whether it was Sullivan laying the show out or the novelty or just that it felt like a party, I don't know. But I don't think it would still work. Raw isn't pulling it off.

I think 2 hours is just about perfect. An hour doesn't always give you enough time for the secondary programs and three hours can easily turn into a slog of filler and overlong segments.

When I was young and actually followed wrestling, one hour shows were great. Have a few squash/feature matches and one decent match to set up a storyline. I used to think the shorter shows broke up the week.

I thought NXT was excellent because of length. Smackdown is sometimes just right but often drags on. Raw is always too long.

The old WCW shows, meh, the promos were wonderful but the matches were squash rubbish. It was all about the talking. Unfortunately there was Sting and Lex on those shows. Smoky Mountain was perfect at an hour.

Back