Social Ideal height?

5'11

Right what I am now. People who care about other people's heights are insecure bitches. Who gives a fuck

6'4" is good
Planes suck but doable
Most shoes go up to size 14

Anything taller would be a pain in the ass

I was expecting some Joe Rogan's pic. I'm so disappointed...
images

I'm 6'6" and I can confirm that it is the ideal height.

There are downsides, I need my wife to wear platform shoes if I want to sexy time standing, picking up floor stuff is a pain, many public transport seats are to small and I have some knee issues.

Plus sides are you're almost a celebrity due to the attention you automatically get when out, women chase you, men under 5'10" are almost all total cans and you're better at many sports.

I could say 6'4 would be ideal, but I enjoy mogging them and fuck mediocrity.

Idk, but taller than Joe Rogan

6’0-6’3

tall enough to be above average, small enough to fit in most vehicles, clothing, ect. I’m 6’1 and I’m still taller than most without being uncomfortable in cars.

6'3" or 6'4", you stand out and people view you as imposing in a good way. Above that and you're risking having your height being the starting point for every conversation you have. My friend is 6'8" and he lies and tells everybody he's only 6'5" to avoid talking about it too long.

For a male, I would say 6’0 - 6’4 for most use cases.

For a female, I have no fucking clue besides not being the obvious extremes.

Ideal in what sense? Too many people are so damn obsessed about height I find it hilarious...

ps: yes I'm a manlet :mad:

I'm 5'10". I wish I was more like 6'0" - 6'2". I think it would have made a difference playing basketball in high school as I liked to play a swing position, not guard. Also now that I'm older a lot of ladies have a 6' min.

Back