Social Ideal height?

How tall is ÜberTS?

6' 1" checking in. I got no problem with my height and think it's just fine.

How tall is Brad Pitt?
5'10 to 5'11 range. I believe hollywood ops for "shorter" males because it is easier to make someone look taller on film than it is to make them look smaller. Pitt is on the high end of average for Hollywood but solid average height in America for a white male.

5'10 to 5'11 range. I believe hollywood ops for "shorter" males because it is easier to make someone look taller on film than it is to make them look smaller. Pitt is on the high end of average for Hollywood but solid average height in America for a white male.
He’s like 5’7-5’9 at absolute most.

always subtract 2-4” off any given Hollywood hieght I swear they measured them wearing thier lift shoes.

He looks 5-5 in Snatch which is a euro film and they aren’t as obsessed with height like Hollywood so they didn’t try and make him look taller.

6’1-66’2.
Anything over that can be problems fitting into the enviiiiromentt at times.

even att 6’2 somethings are a hassle.

always subtract 2-4” off any given Hollywood hieght I swear they measured them wearing thier lift shoes.

He looks 5-5 in Snatch which is a euro film and they aren’t as obsessed with height like Hollywood so they didn’t try and make him look taller.

He's listed 5'11 on celebrity heights website which always gives the most conservative estimate possible. I am confident he is 5'10 to 5'11. He often towers over his costars during premier events off screen. Definitely taller than what you are saying.

He's listed 5'11 on celebrity heights website which always gives the most conservative estimate possible. I am confident he is 5'10 to 5'11. He often towers over his costars during premier events off screen. Definitely taller than what you are saying.

lol I think he's no shorter than 5'10". I'm pretty sure when they filmed Interview With the Vampire. Tom Cruise had to wear lifts so he can seem just as tall as Brad Pitt in the film. And Tom Cruise is like 5'7".

The ideal thing is probably to be slightly taller than average. You get the perks of being tall without too much inconvenience.

The whole world is basically built for people 5'2"-6'2". After that things things start to get difficult and it goes downhill. Things don't fit as well, they're uncomfortable, hard to find, or expensive. And your hips/knees are going to go earlier than typical people.

I used to have a class in college with a guy who was 6'10" dude couldn't fit in a desk. Couldn't sit in a restaurant booth comfortably. Stood out anywhere he went. It had perks too, but it had some pain in the ass aspects.

6'2" is ideal. Slightly taller may turn more heads, but the novelty wears off and you're left being awkward and not being sized correctly to operate smoothly in this world.

QA5NF.jpg

I'm 5'9_ and well I know I'm not tall I've never felt short. My buddy is 6'8" and that seems like it would suck. 6'1 ish is probably ideal.

Lol no way is Brad Pitt below 5"11

My best friend is 6'4" and that's probably the limit. 6'5"-6'8" if you're in a size-based sport. I'm a thick pair of socks away from 6' and, while I've occasionally sold myself... short, being able to buy off the rack, sit anywhere I need to on an airplane, and use hotel showers in foreign countries has been handy.

Back