Idea to expand female fan base and promote a positive image

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
My girl only cares about the female fights and I suspect there a lot of other females that feel the same way. These are people the UFC could easily target to make them fans of the men also. I think the UFC should get some of their male fighters to hold some self defense or rape prevention seminars that women could go to. They could have it has a community service type of thing that would also serve to promote a positive image for the UFC in light of all the recent domestic violence incidents in pro sports. In the process women are meeting male fighters and gaining an interest in their careers also. Seems like a win win for everyone.

Last edited:
Jones would be a phenomenal teacher with the eye gouging and groin pokes.

She should away from the UFC and only watch Invicta.

War Machine would be like "Okay, step one: Don't be in a room with me. Y'all already fucked up."

UFC isn't about that, they are about entertainment. So male fighters will do strip shows for women as like a UFC world tour. They'll host fight parties for girls. The best part is the fighters will actually make more money in tips than they would from fighting.

I think it's a good idea. My ex-girlfriend hated MMA until I pointed out how tight GSP's trunks were, but if she had seen women fighting she probably would have been able to identify with the sport a lot better and a lot sooner.

ufc tuff 33

Preview:
On the next episode of Tuff 33: Girlstown USA, Lisa May Vs. Kara Kay.

Kara Kay surprises the girls when she brings in a very special guest, War Machine!

"Okay, step one: Don't be in a room with me. Y'all already fucked up."

With a new approach to MMA training, War Machine takes the girls to new levels as he introduces the girls to new techniques like the "Shank and Slide" or the "Soap and Poke" ......tune in this Wednesday! You're not going to want to miss this!

I thought Forrest Griffin DID host stuff like that as well as LGBT defense classes?

My wife started to watch Anderson v Maia and asked if this is all they do...dance around and that they should fight. Then she found out how much they make and laughed and thought it was all stupid.

I don't like her around come fight night....needless to say

Back