News Idea of the CENTURY!!!

Pretty common in Japan actually, though the slices themselves are rather thicc

iu

I've never once beaten Japan in terms of ideas. Of all the Asian countries, Japan had it down imho. I had a friend in college that had a smart watch from Japan. FYI this was in 2005.

Pretty common in Japan actually, though the slices themselves are rather thicc

iu

Yeah but everyone lives alone in Japan and the slices are thick like a wakizashi so you can carry out seppuku.

How are people wasting bread like this?

smh...

I'm not sure why you are buying sandwich bread in the first place if you eat sandwiches that rarely that you can't finish a loaf.

I'm not sure why you are buying sandwich bread in the first place if you eat sandwiches that rarely that you can't finish a loaf.

I don't eat enough sandwiches. I like variety...

I don't eat enough sandwiches. I like variety...

Then don't bother buying them. There are plenty of food items that you can stick on the shelf or refrigerate and ignore for weeks at a time. Sandwich ingredients are not one of them.

Then don't bother buying them. There are plenty of food items that you can stick on the shelf or refrigerate and ignore for weeks at a time. Sandwich ingredients are not one of them.

It's 3:59 AM here but your order almost made me make a sandwich out of spite. I never follow orders!

Marry a fatty.
Harvest fresh bread from her thighs every other day.
???
Profit.

Thick Japanese bread even in Sam's Club is expensive.
Texas Toast is probably the best substitution available in the US but it really is nowhere near as fluffy

Guys!!! I make a pretty great living and fill my house with food weekly. I'm talking, never look at prices and just get what I want. Bags on bags on bags. Well anyways, I've discussed this in a previous thread. Check out the Hall of Red for all my threads...I digress.

You know what I throw out the most!?!? Bread. Never finished a loaf ever. Why they make them so big?!?!? New idea!!! Personal loafs! Six slices in a loaf. I can't eat 15 slices and fit in my two piece. Two pieces and a biscuit more like it!

<seedat><TheDonald><Y2JSmirk>

<Steiner01>

Discuss my brilliance.
Buy a small bread maker and stop being wasteful.

Guys!!! I make a pretty great living and fill my house with food weekly. I'm talking, never look at prices and just get what I want. Bags on bags on bags. Well anyways, I've discussed this in a previous thread. Check out the Hall of Red for all my threads...I digress.

You know what I throw out the most!?!? Bread. Never finished a loaf ever. Why they make them so big?!?!? New idea!!! Personal loafs! Six slices in a loaf. I can't eat 15 slices and fit in my two piece. Two pieces and a biscuit more like it!

<seedat><TheDonald><Y2JSmirk>

<Steiner01>

Discuss my brilliance.

To what end? Bread is super cheap to make. The bread that doesn’t get sold is actually sent back to the manufacturer (bakery) and they sell it for pennies to dog food makers.

there is nothing to be gained from bagging smaller portions.

I think we should revisit this "idea of the century" notion. It is 2021. We are only 21% of the way through the century. Think about the society in 1921. We got the vibraphone. The groundwork was laid for the television. A bunch of assholes started killing black folks in Tulsa because they were doing alright for themselves. Babe Ruth broke the home run record. FDR got Polio.
Then think about 1999. The Sopranos debuted. Clinton got impeached. The euro was introduced. Eminem released The Slim Shady Lp. The Matrix and SpongeBob debut. Big mouth Billy Bass finally becomes a thing. You could download David Bowie's Hours on the internet.

My point is, by the end of the century they'll have some crazy kind of single serving bread you can't even imagine. Like, you'll be able to input a series of ingredients, fermentation times and temperatures, water profile, and baking conditions and your "microwave" will shit out however many slices of the exact kind of bread you want instantly. And that tech will be outdated.

Back