News Idea of the CENTURY!!!

I've never heard of a half a loaf of bread either take. I always just bought whole loaves and threw half away when it was just me in the house.

Guys!!! I make a pretty great living and fill my house with food weekly. I'm talking, never look at prices and just get what I want. Bags on bags on bags. Well anyways, I've discussed this in a previous thread. Check out the Hall of Red for all my threads...I digress.

You know what I throw out the most!?!? Bread. Never finished a loaf ever. Why they make them so big?!?!? New idea!!! Personal loafs! Six slices in a loaf. I can't eat 15 slices and fit in my two piece. Two pieces and a biscuit more like it!

<seedat><TheDonald><Y2JSmirk>

<Steiner01>

Discuss my brilliance.
Pretty common in Japan actually, though the slices themselves are rather thicc

iu

They have partial loaves like that for sale in Japan. At first, I asked myself how uncultured and uncivilized OP was. But, then, I realized that he lives in a prison or something, so it makes sense they only have those huge, industrial sized loafs.

If i could buy a single slice.... packaged on its own. I would totally buy that shit err day.

Individually-Wrapped-Corn-Japan.jpg

you could go to the local park/pond and make friends with the ducks with your leftovers

AdolescentFeminineIchneumonfly-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Guys!!! I make a pretty great living and fill my house with food weekly. I'm talking, never look at prices and just get what I want. Bags on bags on bags. Well anyways, I've discussed this in a previous thread. Check out the Hall of Red for all my threads...I digress.

Another day, another humble brag thread by @Red Beard

Boo hoo, all that food and you can't finish a fuckin' loaf of bread.

You know what I throw out the most!?!? Bread. Never finished a loaf ever. Why they make them so big?!?!? New idea!!! Personal loafs! Six slices in a loaf. I can't eat 15 slices and fit in my two piece. Two pieces and a biscuit more like it!

<Steiner01>

Discuss my brilliance.

In Asia this is a thing, you get half loaves more often than full.

<Steiner01>

Discuss my brilliance.
I have an even better idea.

A 5-slice loaf.

/thread.

Have you heard of 8 minute abs?

Well I hope you're sitting down because boy do I have an idea for you.
Eight minute abs. Wow that takes me back. I knew a guy in high school who bragged about doing eight minute abs in six minutes and would randomly flash his abs at people . Good times

When I was poor as shit I ate butter and sugar sandwiches.

I'm usually sitting down...

When is the last time you had a crouton?? If you say this week I'll scream.
Maybe this week or last week turkey stuffing probably had croutons in it. I like stuffing.

I usually eat 4 slices but I dig the idea.

I couldn't eat that much bread at once. I'd need a pretty excessive club sandwich or something.

If i could buy a single slice.... packaged on its own. I would totally buy that shit err day.

Individually-Wrapped-Corn-Japan.jpg

This idea might anger the climate change folks. The Greta emoji is gone or else you and I would get it...

Another day, another humble brag thread by @Red Beard

Boo hoo, all that food and you can't finish a fuckin' loaf of bread.

You're not wrong. I am absolutely rolling in cooked dough and real dough. Take a day outta work; you sound stressed.

Back